MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

For the Scottish Bikers Oban this weekend!

For the Scottish Bikers Oban this weekend! - Forums [Biker Match] For the Scottish Bikers Oban this weekend! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

For the Scottish Bikers Oban this weekend!

I found out that there is a camping weekend at Oban Caravan Park this weekend. Fri 2nd July to the Sunday 4th July last count showed 28 people going.

http://www.obancaravanpark.com/sitemap.html area 14 has been booked for the bikers. Prices £12.75 for a tent with 2 people and £6.80 for a tent with 1 person. Prices include use of the shower facilities, these are not extra.

I also was informed that there will be hard standing places for the bikes. If any of you fancy going please PM me and I will add your names to the list,should be fun!

Update Reply
Edinburgh Saffie @ 29/06/2010 08:42  

Sorry saffie mate would think of going but goin to BSB Knockhill .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2010 18:14  

Sorry ES, I'll be down at the Barnstormer rally. Have a good weekend, cracking area and roads.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 29/06/2010 18:21  

Im going to be up in Skye

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 29/06/2010 19:25  

Jeez, you pick your weekends, Saffie!! Will arrive home from London about Midday on Saturday and will need to sort some stuff out before I ride anywhere. Sunday, we were going to head to Knockhill (have to see & hear those XR1200s being wrestled round that circuit). However, plans can change and that is one of our favourite routes to blow some cobwebs out.... (and a couple of days later we are touring that area with my girlfriend and her brother for a couple of days - his first long distance route...Seven Sisters, Glencoe, Oban and maybe Skye) Will get in touch if plans change!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/06/2010 20:20  

Was not me that chose the weekend, but still looking forward to it! Let me know when you guys got runs going and I will try join in.

Update Reply
Edinburgh Saffie @ 01/07/2010 09:38  

No problem ES. Do you do rallys or just runs?

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 01/07/2010 09:44  

I go for rallys and runs, but prefer rallys. Problem with runs is you go around in a circle every weekend not really getting to know anyone except for the smoke/fuel/food breaks.

Update Reply
Edinburgh Saffie @ 01/07/2010 16:02  

I also try to be at South Queensferry every night at 20:30 to have a bit of banter with the bikers that stop there after work.

Update Reply
Edinburgh Saffie @ 01/07/2010 16:03  

IStill not sure what our plans are yet for this weekend but we should try to meet up sometime. We tend to go every direction but south on our rides but always open to new routes. (especially lekker ones!)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 01/07/2010 20:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email