MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Boys Night Out permission slip

Boys Night Out permission slip - Forums [Biker Match] Boys Night Out permission slip - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Boys Night Out permission slip

APPLICATION FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH THE BOYS Name of Boyfriend/Fiancé/Husband: I request permission for a leave of absence from the highest authority in my life for the following period: Time of return Date: Time of departure: NOT to exceed: Should permission be granted, I do solemnly swear to only visit the locations stated below, at the stated times. I agree to refrain from hitting on or flirting with other women. I shall not even speak to another female, except as expressly permitted in writing below. I will not turn off my mobile after two pints, nor shall I consume above the allowed volume of alcohol without first phoning for a taxi AND calling you for a verbal waiver of said alcohol allowance. I understand that even if permission is granted to go out, my girlfriend/fiancé/wife retains the right to be pissed off with me the following week for no valid reason whatsoever. Beer Wine Liquor Total Locations to be visited Location: From: To: Location: From: To: Location: From: To: Amount of alcohol allowed (units) Females with whom conversation is permitted IMPORTANT – STRIPPER CLAUSE: Not withstanding the female contact permitted above, I promise to refrain from coming within one hundred (100) feet of a stripper or exotic dancer. Violation of this Stripper Clause shall be grounds for immediate termination of the relationship. I acknowledge my position in life. I know who wears the trousers in our relationship, and I agree it’s not me. I promise to abide by your rules & regulations. I understand that this is going to cost me a fortune in chocolates & flowers. You reserve the right to obtain and use my credit cards whenever you wish to do so. I hereby promise to take you on an unlimited shopping spree, should I not return home by the approved time. On my way home, I will not pick a fight with any stranger, nor shall I conduct in depth discussions with the said entity. Upon my return home, I promise not to urinate anywhere other than in the toilet. In addition, I will refrain from waking you up, breathing my vile breath in your face, and attempting to breed like a (drunken) rabbit. I declare that to the best of my knowledge (of which I have none compared to my BETTER half), the above information is correct. Signed -Boyfriend/Fiancé/Husband: Request is: APPROVED DENIED This decision is not negotiable. If approved, cut permission slip below and carry at all times. ..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Permission for my boyfriend/fiancé/husband to be away for the following period of time: Date: Time of departure: Time of return: Signed – Girlfriend/Fiancé/Wife:

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 23/06/2010 09:41  

Think you may have missed a few points out there Squashy lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/06/2010 09:43  

lmao ... copied and printed off for future use

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 23/06/2010 09:52  

I believe this is standard issue now.............. might need one for later this afternoon

Update Reply
SPESH @ 23/06/2010 10:28  

Excellent.. its about time you lads got an official slip...as opposed to a push!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/06/2010 10:38  

excellent i shall be utuilising this in future with few added items/conditions to include promises of taking me for slap up meal in the week too lol

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 23/06/2010 10:41  

lol awesome! you obviously know your place, which is reassuring that other men do too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2010 11:19  

Please add; 'Yes, the 'x' at the end of a message does matter'.....

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 23/06/2010 11:22  

three locations to be visited, think ya pushing ya luck there betta cut it to 1 lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 23/06/2010 11:46  

you obviously know your place, which is reassuring that other men do too I wouldn't hold your breath.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 23/06/2010 12:03  

this is where breathing through ya ears comes in handy lol

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 23/06/2010 12:48  

Lol bluesbiker i live in hope!!!!

Miss and where exactly do I exhale then? LOL ~ don't answer that I've got a vivid imagination

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2010 15:38  

Permission ???? .... now where did i put that dictionary

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2010 16:02  

it means allowed lol we release ur nuts from the box on mantle piece for set period of time lol

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 23/06/2010 18:11  

it means allowed lol we release ur nuts from the box on mantle piece for set period of time lol

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 23/06/2010 18:11  

Well that at least is one form I won't have to worry about

Update Reply
badger59 @ 23/06/2010 18:23  

its ok badger we can do you one

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 23/06/2010 18:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email