MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

just saying hi

just saying hi - Forums [Biker Match] just saying hi - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

just saying hi

Hi Peeps, Thought it was about time i joined up properly instead of lurking in the back ground. My name is Lynn and i`m looking forward to meeting up with new folks for ride outs, i`m not really a rally person unless they have proper loo`s, then i could be tempted, so you wont see me at many of them i`m afraid, go to squires regular, so if anyone is going give me a shout and i`ll join you.

Update Reply
vodkagirl @ 12/06/2010 15:06  

Hi vodka girl welcome to the forum and yes they cull the lurkers They send a worm down the line to your pc and it gets you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2010 15:19  

Hi Lynn, Welcome to the site, a few from here are pretty regular at Squires, You,ll usually find an impromptu shout on the forums-I,m going Squires tomorra anyone up for it!!??--Just look for the 'usual suspects' when you,re there.. Then again can,t miss you with that bike!! Get your name down for the Ure Welcome Back rally..Early Sept..It,s on the events,it,s organised by peeps off here and it does have real loos!! Enjoy the site,you should find plenty of rideouts with this lot!!

Update Reply
old red @ 12/06/2010 15:51  

Hi Red, Cant make squires tomoz as i`m working at doncaster races, maybe another time tho. I`ll keep an eye out for the welcome back rally, its not on yet. Fear not i dont ride my pink baby on the road, i ride a more suttle black/green suzuki gladius, although i might get my little pink gixxer road worthy so you will all no its me lol

Update Reply
vodkagirl @ 12/06/2010 15:59  

LOL @ Clinton, behave you!! Hi and welcome to the club vodkagirl

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/06/2010 19:14  

Am trying

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2010 19:30  

Another Yorkshire lass always most welcome (makes a change from those pesky hobbits)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2010 19:31  

Welcome Lynn to the nut house (in a nice way) More and more rallys have got real toilets, so get yourself along for a cracking weekend

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 12/06/2010 19:40  

looking forward to saying hello again soon lynn, on a bit warmer day i hope x

Update Reply
julie j @ 12/06/2010 22:22  

Welcome Lynn

Doh is right lots of rallies have propper loos now.... I know a highly recommended on in September

I did my MOD1 on a Glady, fun to ride, then moved to my SV, same engine but lighter bike lol

Good to see another lady rider hope to see you at a meet soon

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/06/2010 05:29  

Hi all from Lincolnshire

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2010 05:37  

Hi Vodkagirl aka Lynn and sailerman and any other newbies welcome to BM Like the others have said, take a look round the forums and events and see whats going on. Hope to meet up with you sometime soon! Lynn, I go to Squires quite a lot, I'm one of the ones that Old Reds on about, sometimes I will post an impromptu Squires meet, so keep an eye out! lol Have fun you guys Tek care and ride safe

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/06/2010 09:14  

Thanks for the Welcome guys and girls I am definatley considering the welcome rally thats for sure it sounds like you all have a fab time. I will keep a close eye on the events Karey for your impromptu squires meet so i can hopefully meet up with a few off you from here, that would be really good Julie just let me know when your next at squires and we can meet up and have a good chat without our teeth chattering lol

Update Reply
vodkagirl @ 13/06/2010 10:27  

Hi Voddie Lady

Grab a paddle and start a rowing , but mind the multi coloured sea horses they canter very well !!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/06/2010 11:06  

They didnt have paddles when we were young We had to use are old slippers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2010 15:43  

hi vodkagirl squires it is then when i figure out where the hell that place is lol welcome to bm anyways ill be flying passed looking for squires

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 14/06/2010 23:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email