MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Site boost

Site boost - Forums [Biker Match] Site boost - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Site boost

Lets give the site a massive boost, by spreading the word and getting your friends involved. We all have biker-friends, and I'm sure many of them would appreciate using Biker Match. Also... lets see some winks and PMs being sent! They get people back online who may have been away for a while. Cheers everyone!

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/04/2007 14:52  

So how's it going then? Just waiting for the word-of-mouth boom to kick in, haha. Might make an incentive out of it - for each new member that you refer, your account will be upgraded for a few days. Need to look into the coding of that though, its a nightmare being thousands of miles away from my PC coz iv got none of the tools i need.

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/04/2007 20:08  

has it gone on holiday

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2007 20:10  

lol yea its in Holland with Laura. I'm home alone in shitty England Wish I was on holiday with the PC

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/04/2007 21:19  

england aint that bad matt,tis only cos laura not here! smiley sam will send u a hug to cheer u up-hes got his first tooth,so am trying even harder to get him off the boob and onto the bottle!! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 09/04/2007 04:22  

awwwwww witchiest that first tooth grin is lovely to see ouch for the breast feedin !!! bottle will become so more appealing now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 09/04/2007 04:25  

dont i know it! hes ok unless he wants a rusk thats when he bites me-ouch!! only drawn blood once but plasters dont stick to nipples very easily!!! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 09/04/2007 04:27  

Me wanna Rusk too!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2007 04:58  

Well, Tesco sells 'em cobra

Update Reply
Di @ 09/04/2007 05:14  

mmm!! farleys rusks.not so appealing now I'm a grownup (as if I am) but I wouldnt say no to a nibble on one Witchiest

Update Reply
Oggy @ 09/04/2007 06:57  

lol you lot !!!!!!!!!!!! get some corn plasters witchiest if they stick to sweaty feet then they will stick ALMOST anywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 09/04/2007 10:33  

sam may share his rusks with u guys but only if u ask nicely!!! it was a rusk u wanted a nibble of,wasnt it oggy?? camamile creams helpd storm,thanx! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 09/04/2007 10:39  

oggy mate u dont change!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Update Reply
RC @ 09/04/2007 11:35  

I am just off to get my teeth out,

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/04/2007 05:47  

Update Reply
RC @ 10/04/2007 05:48  

why rube has the glue worked off ya dentures ????

Update Reply
storm @ 10/04/2007 07:12  

Storm, would anyone be mad enough to buy dentures that looked this bad? ROFL it was a rhetorical question so shurrup!!!!

Update Reply
rubecula @ 11/04/2007 01:35  

ive seen worse dentures mate !!!!!! i know ya teeth are all ya own cos when ya laugh they dont fall out !!!!!!!!!! those in a glass by the bed are the worst !!!!!!! an me grandad used to throw his at me, an if i didnt catch them they would break, gave me a fear of teeth for life especially if he took them out to chase us with just after eating yeuck !!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 11/04/2007 04:12  

that reminded me of my first job,a care assistant in old peoples home,i hated cleaning the dentures,especially of one old bloke who smoked park drive and seemed to store the days food in em for later....yeeeeuchhhh!!!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/04/2007 04:46  

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww that is so gross witchiest.. thanks id just had my brekkie Lol

Update Reply
wttgill @ 11/04/2007 05:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email