MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

World Cup 2010

World Cup 2010 - Forums [Biker Match] World Cup 2010 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

World Cup 2010

It's not far away. What are you predictions, hopes, thoughts, etc. I'm placing a 1 quid bet on all the games that England and Holland play, but on the team I want to loose. That way I never feel like I've "lost" lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/05/2010 15:36  

Can we ban the world cup? This is a Bike site after all lol

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 12/05/2010 15:48  

well there's enough bloody word games. At least I'm starting some discussion!

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/05/2010 16:03  

here here ghosthunter cant stand football !!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 12/05/2010 16:04  

Looking forward to some good games, after seeing the 30 selected earlier today, bit disappointed i must say. Not surprised that Scholes would not come out of International retirement though

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/05/2010 16:14  

If we can't ban talk of football is there any way to hide a thread so that we don't have to see it mentioned?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2010 16:20  

If they hid threads that some didn't like there be none left. i'm for getting rid of all the plagiarized bike related stuff and anything to do with the road traffic or highways acts.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 12/05/2010 17:06  

I meant hide a thread just for yourself, it doesn't seem to be possible though. Then I could hide any football threads and you could hide the ones you don't want to see.I know somebody is going to say just ignore the ones you don't want to see, but when you're on the "All forums" page you can see that there's been an update in a category, but not which thread. Not a huge issue, I know, just an irritant.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2010 17:11  

MATT????????

FOOTBALL????????????????????????????????

lol
x

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 12/05/2010 17:34  

lol I know, sorry. No there's no way to hide a topic. You should see some of the ridiculous emails I get everyday from people who can't even figure out how to type in a bloody password, or delete a private message, or upload a photo. I'm not gonna explain what it means to hide a topic to everyone

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/05/2010 18:29  

we gonna loose anyway allways do oh apart from 44 years ago lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 12/05/2010 18:33  

PMSL.... I thought the "F" word would provoke a reaction from you Di.... There's nothing wrong with football.... they have been trying to play it at Villa Park for as long as I can remember....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2010 18:35  

football,,,,,,,all overpaid film stars,,,,,,,if you want to watch real football from the heart then go and watch the kids play for thier school teams................at least they want to win and not just get a pay check.....craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2010 18:41  

I work just up the road from the Villa ground, occasionally I see the crowds on their way to a match. Overweight geeks all waddling down the road in their matching costumes. It's a bit embarrassing really.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2010 18:47  

Come on Matt, it's a bike site. We get enough football everywhere else, we don't need it / want it on BM ....consider this your first yellow card

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 12/05/2010 19:11  

I was an avid soccer fan in my youth (Coventry City!) I joined the demonstration against apartheid in 1969 at the Coundon Road Rugby ground in Coventry where Coventry Rugby team were playing the Springboks (at the time Coventry rugger club was amongst the best Rugby teams in the country - hence the match against South Africa) I was so embarrased to see a delegation of 'fascist supporters' chanting from Cov City soccer club I never supported, or really followed soccer again!

Update Reply
Rattay @ 12/05/2010 19:23  

Im with matt ! i love football and cant wait for the world cup

Cant see england winning though just get our hopes up and then flop

Anyways !! Can you not be a biker who likes football ??

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 12/05/2010 20:30  

OOooh!! Does this mean we can expect to see lots of little St George flags on all your bikes then

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/05/2010 20:33  

Sorry . . .left off the

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/05/2010 20:33  

My hope for the World Cup is that South Africa stages a revolution. That will be a lot more interesting than football. Even word games are more interesting. And in case you hadn't figured it out at this point, I detest football too!

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 12/05/2010 21:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email