MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Erskine Home Motorbike Meet Press Launch Friday 14th May

Erskine Home Motorbike Meet Press Launch Friday 14th May - Forums [Biker Match] Erskine Home Motorbike Meet Press Launch Friday 14th May - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Erskine Home Motorbike Meet Press Launch Friday 14th May

Guys can anyone help boost the numbers for this event This is where the long way round visited the sick kids in Scotland before heading down to London. The Scotbikers forum have been asked to get some bikes to come along for some pics It's two weeks until the Erskine Home Bike Meet Press Launch. The actual Erskine Meet is on Sunday the 30th May but the Press Launch will hopefully raise the profile of the Erskine Meet. We’re meeting at Friday 14th May, 10:30am at Erskine Home, Bishopton for press launch and photos. At 11:00am we leave Erskine Home, Bishopton to head for Erskine Mains Home, Erskine to meet and greet the residents, then lunch at the Old Farmhouse Bistro provided free with birthday cake from Carli's Kindergarten. It’s the Kindergarten’s 2nd birthday and because the kids loved the bikers visiting on Good Friday they are desperate for us to visit again. We're also invited to Carli's Kindergarten's 2nd birthday party that day. The kids would like us and the Erskine residents to be special guests Everything should be finished by about midday. Anyone available that morning?

Update Reply
madscots @ 01/05/2010 09:21  

Hi Madscots!

Update Reply
Lola1 @ 06/05/2010 21:50  

How are you for numbers? I dont work Fridays and could make myself available on my 125cc Lola1

Update Reply
Lola1 @ 06/05/2010 21:51  

if you dont get the numbers drop me a pm a few days before,,,,i can take day off work and leave early doors friday to get there...craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2010 09:29  

Would be a lovely run but sorry we are headed south to France , hope it goes well for you

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/05/2010 11:30  

will let u all know the meeting point Be good as many bikes as poss just shame it's a friday

Update Reply
madscots @ 07/05/2010 16:54  

Hey Mad one yep cud have gotten a few hobbits yeti hunting if it had not been a friday lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/05/2010 16:58  

Sorry madscots also workin on fridays,finish at one so a bit late .mates gonna Erskin on 30th-im goin to cornwall..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2010 17:25  

Cool It looks like meeting up at the Showcase cinema on M8 will have a time in a few days. Should be good fun

Update Reply
madscots @ 09/05/2010 19:24  

We need to be at Erskine home at 10:30am so how about meeting at McD's at the Showcase at 9:15am and at Burger King, Hillington at 10am and heading to Erskine?

Update Reply
madscots @ 10/05/2010 17:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email