MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Middle Earth Bank Holiday Weekend Meet

Middle Earth Bank Holiday Weekend Meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Middle Earth Bank Holiday Weekend Meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Middle Earth Bank Holiday Weekend Meet

We'll be thinking of y'all.....if that's any consolation

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 26/04/2010 22:00  

could be up for this one. would have to be on sunday though. working on monday would be nice to meet some more members. fingers crossed for some sun!

Update Reply
buxton @ 26/04/2010 22:00  

If someone finds the pub, i don't mind doin the route and leading BJ.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/04/2010 22:01  

Shamps...... Blues gets the prize.. The Fens, also known as the Fenland(s), are a naturally marshy region in eastern England. Most of the fens were drained several centuries ago, resulting in a flat, damp, low-lying agricultural region. A fen is the local name for an area of marshland or former marshland. The Fenland primarily lies around the coast of the Wash; it reaches into Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and a small area of Suffolk. The Mildenhall Fen Tigers, as the name suggests, race at Mildenhall Suffolk. The Fen Tigers are racing at Buxton, against the "Buxton Hitmen" on May 2nd in Speedway's National League Knock Out Cup. The second leg is at Mildenhall the following Sunday....the 9th... so on the 9th, that's where i will be...... Fen Tigers team colours are orange/yellow, black and white.. Speedway meetings are the only time you will ever see me wearing Orange/yellow... My love of speedway is such that it will win hands down if it clashes with anything else........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2010 22:06  

Hey Bluey Have you just been on Wikipidea or is the above as a result of previous study?

Update Reply
serendipity @ 26/04/2010 22:12  

What time do they bully off paul? I thought they kicked off in the evening?

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/04/2010 22:13  

Not only does paul tear up phone books, he eats dictionarys too shamps.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/04/2010 22:14  

But what I don't understand Mr Blues is that Paul's associate from Barcelona, Juan, well, "he say nothing"

Update Reply
serendipity @ 26/04/2010 22:24  

Tapes up @ 3pm http://www.hitmen2000.co.uk/ however, if you fancy going up be aware that it's about £10 to get in and goes on for a couple of hours... and it may not be everyones cup of tea... I will be going in the car and taking the big'un with me and maybe a.n.other.... not sure about kelly and AJ, he's a Birmingham fan..... I will also be going to Birmingham on wednesday night to watch them against the Glasgow Tigers.... 7-45 start at perry barr dog track £15 to get in...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2010 22:28  

Birmingham? don't Glasgow have their own pitch.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/04/2010 22:30  

Shamps.... "he no nerthing... hees from barcelona..."

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2010 22:30  

Bluey, un, dos, tres!

Update Reply
serendipity @ 26/04/2010 22:38  

I would be up for a meet over the weekend, have we dicided on where yet??

Update Reply
drobess @ 26/04/2010 22:38  

Birmingham? don't Glasgow have their own pitch. Tis true Blues... yes they do but It's Birmingham V Glasgow tigers in a Premier Leauge meeting. Birmingham are in the Premier League, Fen tigers are a league lower... We dropped a league in 2009 after going through the whole of 2008 with only 1 win..... The racing at birmingham should be a higher standard than the National league last week they beat newcastle 60 - 32 at perry barr... I think they have won 9 out of 10 meeting they have ridden this year... so they should beat Glasgow with ease...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2010 22:39  

Yer going to pay to be at Perry Barr track?!I can see that out of my office window.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2010 22:54  

Have we decided what is to do lol ??

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 27/04/2010 14:04  

hows about hunstanton? chips by the sea and easily doable in a day. ( did it pretty much every weekend on me 125) 100 miles from Leicesterfestershire so a bit more for you bluer people. Or do you only feel safe inland?

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 27/04/2010 18:01  

Me and Reu are in Leicester on the sat and sunday ... out sat night but easy enough to bomb over to Hobbit land for the day an the sunday :)

If its a sunday ... count us two in (will tell him later ...lol)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 27/04/2010 18:08  

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 27/04/2010 18:19  

Alex - you using invisible ink again???

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 27/04/2010 18:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email