MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New inmate

New inmate - Forums [Biker Match] New inmate - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New inmate

Well, here I am, the new inmate on the funnyfarm bench. I've read your posts, and in my amateur opinion You're all as mad as a box of frogs. Which suits me just fine, (rrrribit, rrrribit). So, budge-up and make some room for me and my Boxer, or I'll just sit here rocking backwards and forwards whilst keening, "Volvo S40" over and over and over and............

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 18/03/2007 12:14  

Welcome, take a seat, peruse the selection of magazines on the coffee table while you wait. Someone will be in shortly to measure you for your straight jacket.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 18/03/2007 12:59  

and book u in 4 ur therapy session! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 18/03/2007 13:31  

i new i forgot do book summet pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 18/03/2007 14:38  

right chest size errrr large left arm as long as the finger tips right arm as short as the nails on finger tips shoulder to waist as long as the waist band on the jeans six buckles down the back wrap around arms and scoop neck yep got all those down your jacket is tailor made and will be with you in a few hours.... depends how fast the hampster runs round his wheel to drive the sewing machine please take a seat in the brilliant white padded area, no drinks will be provided only from a sippy cup, no food fags or booze allowed untill the jacket is fitted welcome to the sane house red

Update Reply
storm @ 18/03/2007 15:40  

well hello new peeps i missed so much already anything i shud know i one nosey bitch lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 18/03/2007 15:40  

Welcome redreynard, i know where they had the getting out keys

Update Reply
Di @ 19/03/2007 07:25  

Well, thank you all for your welcome. It's nice to be here, although I do feel that this jacket could be a wee bit snugger at the waist, darts are so in this year. Aaargh! Who's copy of '4X4 Monthly is this on the table. Ooo errr, I feel a bit faint. I think I'll just sit here for a while Diane, thanks for the offer, if I feel I need the keys I'll let you know,ok. Now, any chance of a Bishops Finger?

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 19/03/2007 07:47  

Errrr, get ya own Bishops Finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have none of that on here Mr

Update Reply
Di @ 19/03/2007 08:07  

soz about the jacket the bloody hamster went on strike so couldnt do the darts !!!!!! when hes up for a jog we will put a few in it do ya want tulip sleeves as well cos they so in this year too ???? cant get the staff these day ya know, wont do owt for a handfull full of seed !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 19/03/2007 08:38  

The hampster WHAT!!!! Bring in the Tabby from the secure unit. That'll soon get the little sod moving Tulips! Oh dear I think you may have been on the bench for a little longer than is good for you...... Roccoco, dear, Roccoco, and no more than 3/4 length. Tulips indeed, (harummph). Ou est votre elegance sartoriale?

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 19/03/2007 09:41  

I don't think storm's elegance has ever been formal, odd maybe but not formal

Update Reply
Di @ 19/03/2007 10:37  

your getting to storm to well di hun pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 19/03/2007 10:43  

Oh God! No one mentioned formal wear. Where am I supposed to find a cummerbund to match this canvass.......and as for the straps, just don't even get me started

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 19/03/2007 11:01  

Do you ever get those moments you wish you hadn't started something

Update Reply
dazpants @ 19/03/2007 11:18  

Quoting redraynard "Ou est votre elegance sartoriale?" (Or is your elegance satorial?) So you mentioned formal, you haven't taken ya meds again have ya? You know wot the doctor said would happen if ya didn't!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 19/03/2007 11:38  

my style is al dente quite unique and on a single mums buget need i say more !!!!!!!!!!!!!! an heres me thinkin you was swearing at me in french, and there you are complementing me on my style !!!!!!!!!!! errrr i think au revoir

Update Reply
storm @ 19/03/2007 12:31  

You sound like my favourite pasta; slightly al-dente and knocked up on a budget yummy

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 19/03/2007 12:56  

storm!!!! knocked up!!!!!! she never said a word!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 19/03/2007 13:08  

errr not sure how to take "knocked up" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think fashioned with tender care and shopping in the reeduced section or end of season sale would be better !!!!!!!!!!!!! pasta cool my fave dish !!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 19/03/2007 13:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email