MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Why did you upgrade your BM account?

Why did you upgrade your BM account? (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Why did you upgrade your BM account? (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Why did you upgrade your BM account?

Refresh

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/05/2010 09:44  

I was a little dubious about signing up to pay straight away tbh, but the friend that directed me here said that he'd met some lovely people. Could you maybe let people have better access for a day or two so they can see what it's like?
My decision to pay came from it being only the cost of a couple of pints, and my friend letting me know that it wasn't about making money! :o)

Update Reply
tawdryfilth @ 04/05/2010 14:28  

Never been on this road before, let alone paid for it! But after looking for a few days decided to sign up so I could interact with some of the great people on here.

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 08/05/2010 20:47  

Hi all After lurking in the background for a week or so I decided to sign up firstly cos the cost is very reasonable and secondly so I could post on the forums as everyone seems very friendly Sorry I haven't put up a pic, but I have my reasons Will now venture to the newbies place and say hi there

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 30/05/2010 23:59  

I paid for membership basically because on the newbies forum it says post here,When i tried it said pay up so i did
....Nick.

Update Reply
oitsnik @ 08/06/2010 17:46  

i paid up because it's all a load of fun writing stupid posts and the occasional serious one. if you don't join in whats the point?

Update Reply
yamahama @ 08/06/2010 19:09  

I wanted to use the search function.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2010 19:52  

Iv'e paid for a month so that I can get access whilst I'm out in Kuwait, which is the only way of getting anywhere on the site from abroad. i will be back in the UK on monday 5th july for 3 weeks so should be able to access everything from there ok but will probably just pay for a year as Ill be back and forth to Kuwait every month and it's fun.

Update Reply
scubasteve @ 03/07/2010 17:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email