MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Loomies - A32 - Winchester Tomorrow

Loomies - A32 - Winchester Tomorrow - Forums [Biker Match] Loomies - A32 - Winchester Tomorrow - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Loomies - A32 - Winchester Tomorrow

Hi all, I wil be at Loomies between 10:30 and 11:00 am tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up, for a chat, ride out etc.

The weather looks great and you get hundreds of bikers there.

Look forward to seeing at least someone there.

Have fun

call or text me 0XXXX XXXXXX

David

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 10/04/2010 22:32  

Mmmm mob number given out .... can feel a wind up coming on lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/04/2010 23:20  

JACKIE.... Play nice with the new boy or I will have to take your pens away.

She is harmless really air ;-)

Hope you have a good ride out and stay safe

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2010 02:16  

hey, been some concern over me giving out my mobile number well maybe niave but I think most people are pretty nice out there. You lot take care and have fun acn

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 11/04/2010 07:23  

Aircooled, I've removed your mobile number for your own safety lol.

The last person who posted their mobile number had their phone bill traced by martians who found him and removed his eye balls and his left kidney for use in a soup they were making.

Seriously, it's a naughty (I think, I should know really but I don't. Nor do I care lol!), so don't do it again. Consider yourself reprimanded .

Good luck on your run. We're going out with RoSPA today so I have to be good

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 11/04/2010 07:48  

We are all nice on here ACN, tho if some forget to take thier meds ...............

To be honest most of us have the others numbers comes in handy when trying to sort meets, but I do agree with Geoff ... there are SOME you would not want to get hold of it... unless you fancy your very own stalker? (see my above reply) lol ...

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2010 07:59  

*** muttering under her breathe ... if folk didnt keep changing the lock on the meds cupboard ......

ACN its ok i have already picked my stalking victim so your safe

(now were did i put THAT pic)

But if anybody wants to stalk me feel free my mob nunber is
01234 007007 sits and waits patiently

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/04/2010 08:24  

Flip I've just typed a post and somehow ended up clicking on nod, no idea who I nodded at oops Anyway as I was trying to say... It's not just BM members who can read the posts on here and it's easier to PM a number than to have it changed cos some twit keeps texting or calling you at all hours. I hope you had some company today David, looks like another nice day. LOL I've just looked and it was ACN I nodded at, soz mate.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/04/2010 09:53  

I do not like the idea of a Nanny State and I certainly do not need nannying on here either. There is nothing in the rules and policies about whether I choose to put my mobile number on here and therefore I do not believe you have the right to remove it because you are worried whether I will recieve crank call. I am quite capable of turning my phone off when I want, should anyone decide to make rude, obscene or other malicious use of the phone number then I am quite able to report thethe police who will take the required legal action, i.e. it is an arrestable offence. It is not illegal for me to post my phone number, I have not done wrong, I do not need protecting, I would therefore ask you to stop interferring and let us as adults make our choices, even if you do not always agree with them. Believe it or not most people are nice and we should not give in to the few cranks who try to spoil it for us all.

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 11/04/2010 17:00  

Nanny state?? I did it for your benefit mate and you kick off!

As others have said, anyone with an internet connection could have got your mobile number. I think you need to think about what exactly the Police would say if they found you'd posted your mobile number on an open site, should you start getting malicious calls?

I said in my post above that I wasn't sure if it was against the rules, but this wasn't the reason I removed the number. I did it as a favour to you to avoid the risk of you getting grief.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 11/04/2010 18:37  

If you had half the fun today that we had at big breakfast you will have had a fantastic time ACN

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2010 21:34  

Geoff, you may think that was your intention, but you could have asked. And yes regardless of where your phone number is the police would take action, because the caller would be committing an offence. It is the same as if I gave my phone number to a friend and they made malicious calls. The act of giving the number does not give the person permission to abuse. The law believe it or not is quite clear on this one. I just think you should not have done this and yes you were interfering and nannying where you had no need to. Sorry to go on, but you wer not acting in my interests, only your own, please do not interfere again.

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 11/04/2010 21:56  

Sorry but I had your best interests in mind. If you're not happy speak to Matt.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 11/04/2010 22:07  

Hey Aircooled! I too am peed at you! Not cos you posted your number (which I have anyway - watch out for my malicious calls lol) but because you went to Loomies and didn't tell me!! I use a lot of sites, and one of the 'rules' is always don't put out any personal info... so while I hear (and agree) with what you say... it is a no no on public sites. c x

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 12/04/2010 07:41  

ACN - What a moderator says, goes! If you don't like it, please feel free to find a site where you can post all your personal info in the public forums! Geoff has my complete support and always will. I personally have been threatened with legal action MULTIPLE TIMES when someone has been stalked and harassed after giving their phone number out on BM. To protect myself aswell as you, it's a huge NO NO to put your number on your profile or post it in the forums. I really thought all this was in the rules page, so I'm gonna go read it and make sure. If it's not there then it will be in a few minutes.

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/04/2010 12:12  

"Geoff has my complete support and always will."

I feel positively moved! I think I may even cry a little.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 12/04/2010 12:55  

kin ell its turning into Jerry Springer. For the record I was that person abducted by aliens.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 12/04/2010 12:59  

and i was the alien .................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2010 13:06  

I feel a Jeremy Kyle moment coming on *shudders*

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 12/04/2010 15:59  

If someone is about to tell me that Brummie Jackie is my mum, then I'm off!!!!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 12/04/2010 22:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email