MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Into the Valley

Into the Valley (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Into the Valley (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Into the Valley

Decided to go for a ride-out to Flamborough Head on Sat, so picked up a couple of muppets, and off we went (see pics). Poor ole Craig, 3 points in 3 weeks takes him up to the limit. So he has to go veeeeery carefully. Oh the shame - a Virago staying in front of a Rocket III, blowing raspberries, giving the finger, and shouting 'Ya boo, sucks' ! And the pace was too much for Bill, cos he fell asleep at South Landing! But as u took us the preeeety way to avoid the plod, I say ta muchly And to those who had their name down, but didn't go - more fool you - you missed a great weekend.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2010 11:12  

Just need to master keeping the bike upright That wasn't u who dropped it on the exit ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2010 11:18  

Andy, we must have met without knowing it on sat night, as i was on the gate from 8.00 to midnight with Ken.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 03/05/2010 18:21  

Right sorry DB yes when I came up and asked for a bit of help with the logs, must try to organize a meet up proper for BMers at FYP got our own Bailwood this weekend and already nominated to watch the fire there lol, erm no one weekend is enough out of two don't you think and thanks for the compliments on my keeping the fire up to par folks

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 03/05/2010 20:05  

Talk about kicking a man when he's down XK,,,,,the man who made you your morning cuppa might I add !!!! For what its worth I hit treble numbers on my speedo today on way back from lakes,,,,,uncle leading as decoy of course!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2010 20:25  

'That wasn't u who dropped it on the exit ?' Bonnie with a trailer! The lads came to my rescue thankfully...

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 03/05/2010 21:44  

flamborough head you shoulda droped in for a brew im only down rd from there

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 03/05/2010 21:53  

6ypsy - You were on the deck a while - u ok?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2010 22:06  

Yes fine, wasn't down for long but didn't get straight back on. Was a bit shook up, don't like wet roads ne'mind about wet grass, I'll have to practice skidding more ! Wish I'd seen you lot, fancied a run up to Bridlington but didn't bother as everyone else was just staying onsite, so could have joined you to Flamborough instead, I love the coast but couldn't be further away here...

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 03/05/2010 22:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email