MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

H's Café/Fox's Diner Open Again

H's Café/Fox's Diner Open Again - Forums [Biker Match] H's Café/Fox's Diner Open Again - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

H's Café/Fox's Diner Open Again

From a couple of other forums one of which included a link to the local paper, it appears that H's Café in Dorchester Oxfordshire will be reopening today after a new buyer took it over.

To celebrate this august occasion, Moonstone and I will be paying H's a visit on Saturday morning and we will be very pleased to see any BM members who may also like to go. The press article mentioned that they propose to produce the biggest breakfast ever if you want a challenge. However,I'll stick to something more modest.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 08/04/2010 07:14  

Cata you know you want to at least try it lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/04/2010 11:46  

Though not fully today, they have tea and coffee for a v. Reasonable 50p, no bacon sarnie until tomorrow

Update Reply
njl @ 08/04/2010 15:38  

Maybe they forgot to defrost the bacon overnight......? I wonder if we will get fried egg sarnies on saturday when the hen decides to lay them..........?!! not sure they will be able to produce the biggest breakfast at this rate but then.....who knows ?!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 08/04/2010 15:53  

We went on Saturday and, along with the good weather, they were quite busy. The service was a bit slow but that may be because the staff are still getting used to running a café but the food was OK and it was very clean. Hopefully the new owners will make a great success of it.

And we saw some red kites in Watlington so it was a good day out.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 12/04/2010 07:16  

I saw so people flying multi-coloured kites on Beverley westwood last saturday

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/04/2010 09:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email