MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

whisper...... tell me !!

whisper...... tell me !! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] whisper...... tell me !! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

whisper...... tell me !!

FBK I haven't tried the naked ride yet, I always have an undersuit (Gimpsuit) on. I don't always openly admit any speeds online because recently I saw on MCN that they arrested a chap for a video he posted and he wasn't even going very fast or riding that dangerously. Even so, I too would love to strap a camera to my bike and replay my extreme naughtiness to my brothers. Today was the first day I left my mate (ZXR 750 T reg) in the dust when I took the lead on my CBR600F, it felt good and he complimented my cornering and said I have come a long way since the first time we went out together - not long to go before I finally get the knees down. On the way home tonight my mate and I got lost in the Benson area...think we are getting old because at one point when we stopped, we both mentioned the scenery being very pretty! Next we'll be queueing up for cruisers! (Not that there's anything wrong with cruisers). Ciao Paul

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2007 19:38  

now Paul hun, speed junkie/adrenaline freak whatever presses your buttons - my son's one of em and although I love him to bits and ride pillion with him regularly, God forbid anything happens at those "naughty" speeds!!! Daren't even think about it for fear of never having a good nights sleep again!! But, all good things come to those who wait, or in my case, when you are the wrong side of 40 lol!!! cruisers/tourers have their place they let you take time out to smell the roses, catch the scenery, savour the feel of leather on skin and in the case of some of us lucky ladies, have your legs wrapped round a very special younger biker partner...............sometimes being built for comfort and/or speed has its attractions too................dont knock it till tried...........it brings other pleasures believe me and I go out on sports bikes and tourers both.............but can also see the attraction of both and right now - I want to make the ride last as long as possible thanks lol!!!! Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2007 13:14  

i dont do videos of speeding because that is asking for trouble . theres still a few abandoned airfields where i am you can get on and drag your bike against others

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 15/03/2007 15:43  

i like the idea of wrapping my legs around a younger biker actually sandy,sounds great!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 15/03/2007 15:50  

you can wrap your legs around me anytime you wish witchiest

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 15/03/2007 15:53  

Nothing wrong with cruisers mr hearn, behave else ya gonna get a slap

Update Reply
Di @ 15/03/2007 15:59  

like the idea of a cruiser my self one day

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 15/03/2007 16:01  

would u be naked under ur leathers then fbk? x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 15/03/2007 16:08  

Update Reply
Di @ 15/03/2007 16:09  

naughty thoughts now!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 15/03/2007 16:34  

1 of my bikes is a cruiser type bike zl1000 and its good for 140 the ninja is a lot faster, but the zl pulls like a train and never gets left behind on the ride outs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2007 18:28  

Diane I did say "Not that there's anything wrong with cruisers" - I knew a lot of folk on this here site may have a cruiser or two so I didn't want to upset anyone. Biking is cool no matter what you ride...dare I say even if you are limited to scooters? I have toyed with the idea of riding a cruiser, would like to get a Harley fatboy, but I know what I'm like and a few months down the line I will want something else again. Now about this wrapping of legs around someone...you would need a cruiser for that, something that vibrates like hell (Harley?) and can go for miles without stopping.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2007 18:36  

Ok Paul, I was with you on the "doesnt matter what bike you have" bit - I have a lot of affection for 125's - but then you ruined it by including scooters. Who in gods name thought it was a good idea to let school kids loose on them? Then of course I totally lost the thread cos I suddenly got a mental image of Witchi and leathers and very little else and it all went a bit hazy after that.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 15/03/2007 21:23  

behave urself!!! xx (love it really!)

Update Reply
witchiest @ 16/03/2007 05:22  

lol witchiest you stiring up some testosterone on her gal whooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo you go for it !!!!!!!! was ya saying behave ya self wiv ya fingers crossed behind ya back hunny ???? hahahahahaahah leather and bare skin what next !!!!!!!!! whips at dawn no doubt !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 16/03/2007 10:29  

well, i got the baby cruiser, the leather and the whip!! The whip's for the other beast i ride!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 16/03/2007 11:05  

not gonna ask about that one di !!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 16/03/2007 11:47  

Update Reply
Di @ 16/03/2007 12:33  

was saving the whip 4 a surprise!! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 16/03/2007 13:58  

You are all so RUDE!! I'm shocked. Look--> Thats my shocked face.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 16/03/2007 14:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email