MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Summer Nites in Brum

Summer Nites in Brum (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Summer Nites in Brum (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Summer Nites in Brum

i can cook pizza

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 06/04/2010 21:57  

you mean the type you fone for ............ go u ....

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/04/2010 21:58  

No, the microwave ones lmao

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 06/04/2010 21:59  

Are you allowed near electrical items ????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/04/2010 22:00  

Only when accompanied by a adult

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 06/04/2010 22:02  

O bless ............ well i guess u have to learn sometime

now about that dance ......................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/04/2010 22:05  

Me thinks we need some inside information on this master plan AJ is referring to As The Godfather said keep Juan close but keep AJ closer!!!

Update Reply
serendipity @ 06/04/2010 22:17  

Shamps why wud anyone want to get close to AJ have you smelt him lately ??

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/04/2010 22:18  

BJ no distinct aroma immediately comes to mind - but I could have had a bad cold that nite!!! Can't say too much as AJ may bring the pins.

Update Reply
serendipity @ 06/04/2010 22:21  

He darent bring pins he knows i have a dastardly plan in store for him if he does and not sure he quite wants the wraith of BJ on him lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/04/2010 22:26  

Any update on tassles for Juan

Update Reply
serendipity @ 06/04/2010 23:04  

Nah cant find a thin enuf pen lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/04/2010 23:28  

Teeth of ye gods....... go to work for 5 minutes and there is a riot in Middle Earth.... RC123.... You and Roo are known as masters of the tequella.... you have a reputation to uphold yer know... you may get into Hobbit HQ without gifts.... but you will never get out without them... AJ.... It's past your bed time.... BJ.....It's past his bed time....... (shake head and waggs forefinger at the pair of you.....) Now then....that sorted I have to plan the weekend of may 7th 8th and 9th... 7th... Hobbit HQ for a rock band 8th....Rc's birthday bash 9th.... Mildenhall Fen Tigers beating the Buxton Hit men at buxton speedway..... (shakes head in an HFG manner and wonders if there are enough days in the week.... sighs)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/04/2010 23:53  

lol ... Roos a lightwieght ... always trying to stop ... the way of the tequilla ... however queen of T ... has cunning ways ;) ... and like the Mounties always get their man ... I always get my way ...lol I shall bear gifts ... of the intexicating kind ... with healthy fruit (lemons) in tow ;) Therefore ... guaranteeing way out of Hobbit HQ ... :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 06/04/2010 23:59  

Sorry Bluey but AJ made me do it honest he did

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/04/2010 01:30  

"the way of the tequilla" hmmmm I like that RC123... I must use that in conversation more often.... perhaps it could become symbolic of a Hobbit / Up Norther gathering maybe..... We could open events with the ceremony of "the way of the tequilla"....yes ..I like the sound of that very much.... Are you sure you are not a Hobbit in waiting RC123 ???? Then we could have "the way of the cider" with the Down Southers... and "the way of.. all lets fall over" when we all meet up..... PMSL BJ.... AJ said you made HIM do it.... so come on.... guilty party take one pace forward.... Dare I go to work tonight......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2010 02:06  

pmsl ... Paul ... we could just have 'the way of any intoxicating liquids which bring merriment to any said gatherings of the ... clans' Guaranteeing ..madness and mayhem ;) ...oh ... and lots of falling over ....lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 07/04/2010 10:31  

Approved RC123 .... You think just like a true Hobbit...... Will send you an application form as "Honary Master of Ceremonies" let the games begin.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2010 12:47  

Mmmmm never had diet coke lead me to fall over lol

Bluey it was him honest it was, first of all he threatened me with the raccoon then the giraffe came into play and i was so scared i just did it

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/04/2010 12:48  

"5 minutes and there is a riot in Middle Earth" BJ started it, honest... She said shes gunna do nasty things to my bike

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 07/04/2010 13:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email