MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Summer Nites in Brum

Summer Nites in Brum - Forums [Biker Match] Summer Nites in Brum - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Summer Nites in Brum

Calling all hobbits, elfs, wizards, dwarfs, goblins and men of Middle Earth - would be nice to have some get togethers over the summer. Have been looking for some more gigs over the next few months and have come up with the following: Friday 7 May - Rockstar Friday 4 June - Free At Last Friday 25 June - Whitesnake UK Am aware that other stuff is going on these weekends but let me know what you think. A few of the usual suspects may not be able to attend and hence turnout could be quite dodgy as we are usually used to quite a big possy. If anyone else has any other ideas of other 'get together' ideas let me know. I have posted these for approval in the meantime. Speak soon guys Shamps x

Update Reply
serendipity @ 05/04/2010 19:35  

Approved

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 05/04/2010 19:49  

I'm good for may and 25th june shamps whats even better is I have the following days off so if anyone wants to travell to Middle Earth central and go to one of these events then I can offer settee and floor space....including limited secure parking for a couple of bikes in the kitchen... however, they must be able to fit through a standard front door... but be warned.... unlike BJ's, if you want breakfast you'll have to do your own.... there is a limit yer know...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2010 22:04  

Can put me and Roo down for May Shamps :) Never been drinking in Middle earth Territory so looking forward to it ;) lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 05/04/2010 22:11  

Bluey you cant do breakfast theres no room for people now you have a collection of bikes in there lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/04/2010 22:14  

Ah ha, Mademoiselle le tequila et Monsieur de Rooster, Middle Earth extends the most humble and heart felt welcome to you both……… PMSL Come on down and lets rock Hobbit HQ BJ, I know.... but still room for a couple of visiting bikes..... just...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2010 22:22  

Mind if you dont do the deed you may have a lodger !!!!!! lol

Alex be great for you both to get your groove on at Hobbit HQ and you never know AJ may even dance !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/04/2010 22:24  

I will be up for as many of these nights out as possible

Update Reply
drobess @ 05/04/2010 22:26  

Oh eck... whatch out Juan... the Drobs might give you a dunking again... BJ the deed shall be done..... gulps........errr honest....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2010 22:32  

Mmmm it had better lol

Bluey just checked your schedule and yep your free lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/04/2010 22:35  

pmsl .... I gracsiously accept 'hobbit' welcoming for the night ... trying to cling on to yeti roots ... and pink monkey whilst in hobbit headquaters .... shall be a challenge ... however tequella queen relishes in challenges ;) lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 05/04/2010 22:44  

paul i were just makin sure that Juan were kept hydrated lol

Update Reply
drobess @ 05/04/2010 22:45  

Whats the status on the blow up thing, ( juaAAANN is it ) is he going to be at these evens. I ask because i need to know if i should be packing my pins.

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 05/04/2010 22:46  

AJ looking gud on a cruiser lol

You best be nice to Juan or else .............................

Drobs any excuse !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/04/2010 22:49  

thanks

oooooooo .... or else what

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 05/04/2010 22:51  

I will make you dance with me in public and hold my hand !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/04/2010 22:55  

You've been there, tryed that got the t shirt, come on you wimp think of something better, that does not exactly have me " shaking in the little space boots "

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 05/04/2010 22:59  

ew dont want to know were ur shaking thanxs ...

o i have a plan in the pipeline and its a doosie, made me and Bluey laugh anyway and dont try to wangle it out of him cos he wont give in !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/04/2010 23:01  

oooo, thanks for that, i will find out

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 05/04/2010 23:03  

i bet you a dance you dont lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/04/2010 23:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email