MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride Out: Sunday 18th March, North West

Ride Out: Sunday 18th March, North West - Forums [Biker Match] Ride Out: Sunday 18th March, North West - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride Out: Sunday 18th March, North West

Does anyone fancy leading a ride-out around the North West this Sunday (Weather permitting)? Around Yorkshire Dales, Snake Pass, Skipton way, etc??? Bacon Butty run if you like. Need an experienced rider to lead though please. Volunteers?

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/03/2007 18:16  

I may be an experienced rider (19yrs on bikes now), but I am no good at leading. I have all the navigational nouse of a pissed up blue bottle! Someone volunteer to lead, could do with a blat out on Sunday

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/03/2007 18:39  

Damn, its Mother's day apparently lol. Day before? Weekend after?

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/03/2007 19:19  

forgot about mums day! cant do day before, or weekend after. Weekend after that is WSB at Donny. 8th April is next weekend day off I have free. Doesnt it make it sound like a have a really busy social life, no free weekends for a month! Shame it not true. Damn these shifts!!!! lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/03/2007 06:43  

I'd be up for it Matt but not of kids schedules so will have to get back to you on it mate

Update Reply
Oggy @ 13/03/2007 17:01  

Oh thanks Matt, my neck of the woods and you chose the time my bike is off the road.LOL Nevermind, these things happen. Get yourself to "Rivvy" and enjoy the atmosphere.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 16/03/2007 07:06  

Great!!! Snow forecast for Tuesday & Wednesday. Can you adam & eve it?

Update Reply
Di @ 16/03/2007 09:07  

and???? when i say i am an all weather biker, i mean i am an all weather biker lol wish i could afford a car :-(

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/03/2007 06:23  

wot i meant frag is that we've had beautiful sunshine all week and it's gonna get spoilt by the cold again, wish it would make it's mind up. don't like the snow meself but there ya go.

Update Reply
Di @ 17/03/2007 11:28  

i think the snow is great, you can practice rear wheel steering on your way into work and perfect it whilst driving a bus!!!!!!! Passengers seem to get a bit worried tho 0:-D

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/03/2007 13:13  

cool. i'm having a go on your bus

Update Reply
Di @ 17/03/2007 13:37  

nah rivvy is too clicky for me mate, only down the road tho. Happy mother's day for tomorrow all the mothers here!

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/03/2007 14:27  

Cheers Matt. Do we have such a thing as bikers day and if not shall we start one?

Update Reply
Di @ 17/03/2007 14:32  

yep too right di lets have a vote on a date an have a big party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 17/03/2007 14:39  

so what's happening - is there a ride out next weekend - or what?

Update Reply
innerwildchild @ 18/03/2007 12:49  

Oh what a fantastic ride home it was for me from my first rally of the year in Burnley, woohoo, damn it was cold riding through hail stones and real windy, but it was fun The wind was that bad last night that several tents got blown away, which was a bummer. But the rally was fantastic what a cracking bunch of loonies, I recommend the Middle Wicket Rally to anyone, its superb. Just make sure u take plent of warm sleeping clobber or a cuddly partner

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 18/03/2007 13:32  

wot a day! Horrible horrible weather, and biking in it was even worse

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/03/2007 15:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email