MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Charity Event for Childrens Leukaemia Dept Notts City Hospital

Charity Event for Childrens Leukaemia Dept Notts City Hospital - Forums [Biker Match] Charity Event for Childrens Leukaemia Dept Notts City Hospital - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Charity Event for Childrens Leukaemia Dept Notts City Hospital

Would anyone care to join me and mine in a fundraising event 8/9 May for the above good cause. It will involve giving up some of your time over this weekend for a charity bike ride through the village of Calverton in Nottingham and joining a bike show at the Miners Welfare. People will donate money to see the bikers ride through the village and then be able to go and see the bikes and chat to the bikers about them. You can display the BM Banner so it will be good PR but also all monies raised will go to a really good cause. Food and drink available all day so even better! Please contact me for more info etc. The more the merrier so please join me-if I get enough interest I hope to be able to put it up on the events calendar but want some numbers first! I look foward to hearing from you all.

Update Reply
babyharley @ 17/03/2010 20:37  

Ian & I have just booked our tickets for the NABD rally that weekend BH.

I hope you have a lot of fun tho and raise lots & lots of money

If you PM me an addy to send you something I will pop a donation in the post to you

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/03/2010 20:53  

Sounds like it could be a good day Sandy, I hope you raise loads of dosh and the weather is kind. Good Luck! Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/03/2010 20:59  

Thanks both, fingers crossed for a good outcome and Ill pm you Shell - thanks alot, will keep you all posted on this one!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 17/03/2010 21:41  

Sunday the 9th is out the question for me..... I'll be at West Row watching the Mildenhall Fen Tigers put the Buxton Hitmen out of the National leauge speedway knock out cup.... Saturday might be possible.... depending on other things... let u know closer to the date...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2010 21:49  

Bluey dont try to make out u have stuff to do we all know its just monkey business for u !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/03/2010 23:10  

BH sorry but I already have me ticket for the nabd rally or i would of supported you, hope you have a great turnout xx Shell.............be gud to see u and that man at the nabd

Update Reply
drobess @ 17/03/2010 23:28  

Bluey dont try to make out u have stuff to do we all know its just monkey business for u !!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have you know that as a shareholder of the "Mildenhall Fen Tigers" speedway Team I am duty bound to celebrate in thier glorious victory in the KO cup. Checked my diary and wild horses wouldn't keep me away from West Row on the 9th. Not even ONJ herself.... I was thinking about making a pledge of a pound a point for every point we win by but I dont think I could afford it.........LMAO However.... I will give it some thought and come up with something to help the cause....... even if it's a set amount depending on the size of the victory.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2010 23:41  

o a set amount u mean u can count ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/03/2010 23:43  

If I can get a pilly for this I will be there for you Sandy, otherwise text me your address and I will donate through the post, very best of luck, it's a brilliant cause xxxxxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 18/03/2010 06:43  

Sandy ... get yourself a 'just giving page' that way those who cannot make it can donate

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2010 07:11  

Saturday might be possible.... depending on other things... let u know closer to the date... O eck... just realised I was planning to go to RC's birthday bash on the 8th so wont be able to make the saturday BH...... never mind... perhaps I could pledge a quid for every glass of port I can drink before I fall over... should raise at least 4 quid... PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2010 08:20  

Bluey think ur being abit optimistic there dont u !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/03/2010 09:29  

Thanks everyone for your support whether able to join me or not and dont worry Paul, I know the Tigers cant manage without you and you would if you could pmsl! Ive set up a just giving page for those of you who like to support the fundraising with donations - its a good cause and they do a brilliant job so need all they can get to keep on caring for those sick kiddies out there. Will keep you updated and many thanks. See link below: http://www.justgiving.com/Sandy-Mclelland

Update Reply
babyharley @ 18/03/2010 23:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email