MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I've changed my profile

I've changed my profile - Forums [Biker Match] I've changed my profile - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I've changed my profile

This thread is for everyone to tell everyone else if they've made changes they want us to see. New picture, change in status or description, impending sex change surgery - you get the idea.

Try and keep it on topic, although knowing the BM crew I might as well ask the tide to go back

Update Reply
Wills @ 14/03/2010 21:20  

??? wills, so if someone changes there profile photo they can say on here....is that not for the drivel thread....( for which i have not posted on lol )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2010 21:25  

hope that came across ok....was not having a go

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2010 21:26  

ianhg1971" drivel" your doing itagain.

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 14/03/2010 21:45  

err no, i dont do it anymore after seceral bollockings, but this thread will be pure drivel imo, ooh i cahnged my pictute,ooh i have a new bike,ooh my tent pegs are bent, bro...sis..bro..sis..pass the bucket !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2010 21:48  

LOL...if you've got a new bike but it's not on your profile then it belongs on another thread, probs the one about what made you smile today.
To be honest I was thinking about peeps who've changed from single to attached or the other way round, or something similar, but let's see how it goes.

Update Reply
Wills @ 14/03/2010 21:56  

Mines changed! Now I am cohabitating and moved to Hemel Hempstead!

Update Reply
moonstone @ 14/03/2010 21:59  

i see your point wills, but matt got complaints when i said a few times about being happy re a new bike and finding a partner on here....but good luck buddy see how the thread goes.... if you sound happy on here sometimes the folks who are single dont like it when you seem happy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2010 21:59  

Wills, I don't understand why you want folk to post in here when they have profile changes. Once a profile is changed it's then checked by a moderator so why the need for a thread about the changes?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/03/2010 22:59  

i will second that...its just another drivel thread

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2010 23:01  

I get your drift Wills. . .sometimes you need to have changes noticed ! Would there be a way that the lovely Matt could add a little flag to show recently up-dated profiles ?

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 14/03/2010 23:11  

If folk are that desperate for others to see their changes then why not put any update in the 'short description' box ?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/03/2010 23:18  

who cares ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 15/03/2010 18:04  

No point adding a flag or anything, people would just add spaces into their profile to drive more visits to themselves. Good idea for a topic though wills, thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/03/2010 20:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email