MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What music is playing in the background?

What music is playing in the background? - Forums [Biker Match] What music is playing in the background? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What music is playing in the background?

WHat are we all listening to right now? I'm listening to Depeche Mode's 'Enjoy the silence'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2007 16:14  

Alice Cooper

Update Reply
Di @ 04/03/2007 17:17  

paul...Depeche Mode... .lycra...dude wots goin on....think ur in need of rock club..heavy drinking of beer and spirits..no wkd...and stage divin n mosh pit then a curry ...oh yeah and i need to be there so u can supavise me

Update Reply
millsy @ 04/03/2007 18:43  

Alanis Morrisett.....Crazy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2007 20:42  

You just need handcuffing to a fence to keep ya out of mischief you do millsy

Update Reply
Di @ 05/03/2007 04:22  

cant beat a bit of motown, got temptations on a mo, and some 80's remixes !!!!!!!!! i know im a sad git lol

Update Reply
storm @ 05/03/2007 09:11  

megadeth crush em

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 05/03/2007 15:55  

I have a small collection of various types of music on my PC. Usually I have indie/rock/grunge playing, oh and I weight train to AC/DC. I drink beer but prefer Guinness (Only 5 at a time though) and when I drink spirits I prefer absolut because I haven't aquired the taste for whiskey yet. I'm still waiting to find a bar I used to attend religiously back in SA many years ago, it was called monks inn. Brilliant place that served jugs of beer (About 2 litres of beer) and when it was happy hour you received two jugs (4 litres) for R4.50 (About 45p converted). The place was done up with a 60's/hippy/retro theme inside with murals of people dressed in the 60's/hippy style on the pillars and walls. A live band (What she said) with Dax Martin at the helm churned out covers and originals, we all went to school with the band and we would shout out any song and they would play it...think of a live juke box, it was awesome. Think the played anything from The Cure to Metallica and even my favourite Pixies. Does anyone know of a place in the Berkshire/Buckinghamshire that has that sort of atmosphere?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2007 16:09  

Skinny Puppy's new album "Mythmaker" It rocks!!!

Update Reply
Mark_07 @ 06/03/2007 14:22  

hey paul if ya get yaself on plenty of whiskey any bar you go in will look like ya retro pub mate !!!!!! i hate whiskey bloomin horrid drink !!!!!!!! malibu an tia maria are very slurrrpy drinks, only drink spirits cos dont get a hangover then !!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 06/03/2007 15:06  

listening to whitesnake 2nite,and drinking shiraz! soooo relaxing!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 06/03/2007 16:25  

Jacobs Creek Shiraz is quite tasty! I like it a lot...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2007 17:44  

aerosmith is the flavour tonight

Update Reply
Di @ 06/03/2007 17:57  

Just got back from the pub (Millsy will be pleased to know that I had a few pints of beer), and the last song playin gon the juke box was Mr Brightside - The Killers I think?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2007 19:51  

Ive still got Eagles of Death Metal rattling around my brain from last week, bloody brilliant gig....

Update Reply
wttgill @ 07/03/2007 11:06  

got me a pint of mix tonight about 3 shots of jackdaniels in pint of guinness ,and kicking some guns and roses out ( the early stuff )

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 07/03/2007 14:14  

welcome to the jungle is my 4yr olds fave,hge sings it all the time. i love sweet child and november rain. and,yep paul,its jacobs creek shiraz. have u tried shiraz grenache? its very very more-ish!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 07/03/2007 14:48  

I've tried a few of the Jacobs Creek and particularly enjoyed the 'mixed' one. I think it was Shiraz and something - maybe you can jolt my memory. What do you eat with it when you're drinking?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2007 18:06  

food hun............................

Update Reply
Di @ 07/03/2007 19:02  

u ahve to eat with it?? usually a boost bar or some galaxy!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 08/03/2007 09:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email