MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

meet/camp weekend in Cornwall

meet/camp weekend in Cornwall (2) - Forums [Biker Match] meet/camp weekend in Cornwall (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

meet/camp weekend in Cornwall

Bank holiday weekend it is then! Was gonna be getting to Cornwall on the sunday, but will alter plan and get there saturday If my arse is square when i get there, volunteers will be required to massage it back to shape!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 21/02/2010 18:39  

Well see what the others say about dates etc...we will cater to the majority, but most weekends are ok with me...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 18:42  

Very diplomatic! From prev experience, yr better off just picking a date and sticking to it. You wont please all the people all the time...

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 21/02/2010 19:05  

ha ha would that be the last weekend in May ????????????? I'll look around this week for venues, it will be a regular campsite unless something else pops its head up

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 19:10  

Ha ha makes no odds to me, i'm going that weekend anyway. Depends if you southerners want to meet a northerner or two or not . Would be nice to meet a few people that i wouldnt normally get to meet though.

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 21/02/2010 19:15  

Got to go see my mates down there sometime soon, so this sounds like a good idea to me. . . will keep watching this thread and see what happens.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 19:45  

28 29 30 31 MAY will be there,have already booked time off work,so jb its down to you to find some campsites,thankyou see you there

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 21/02/2010 20:56  

Sumo mind bring me back a pressie !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/02/2010 20:57  

Like what Jackie a T shirt lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 21/02/2010 21:31  

Mad u sweetie if u insist yes thanks

u can swing past and pick me up as well if u like :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/02/2010 21:31  

ok looking good now what are we looking for in a camp site there are plenty to pick from, do we want out of the way up a back lane minimum facilities or larger with access to local facilities ie near Newquay etc.. idea's please? look at this www.porthbeach.co.uk or is this a little too mainstream?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 22:03  

Will they allow a load of bikers though Johnny? What about a pub somewhere? I'll have a look on the t'interweb, but having never been there, can't say whats good or bad. As long as there's somehere to get food/drink(saves carrying it) and showers perhaps. I'm easy, i dont care, its the people that make a place, not the facilities!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 21/02/2010 22:08  

St. Ives is ace.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 22:14  

Well if anyone has any experience from previous trips please pitch in..... the camp site at www.porthbeach.co.uk takes rallys.. and has good facilities, its not as if we are a bunch of crazy assed hells angels, hell bent on eating children etc lol well only the annoying ones

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 22:34  

Speak for yourself Johnny, I love kids, I just couldn't eat a whole one lol Not been to this one but have been told about it, basic but fairly cheap http://marverholidaypark.co.uk/

Update Reply
trikerider552 @ 21/02/2010 22:48  

looks fantastic, brill facilities and views, nice choice

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 21/02/2010 22:51  

Trike I had a look at the http://marverholidaypark.co.uk/ terms and conditions in bold in the middle it says 'Please note we accept bookings from couples and families only.'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 23:32  

Sorry Johnny, it was one that a mate gave me the address for and he's a biker so I didn't read t's&c's. Can't we just tell em we're a very large family!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Update Reply
trikerider552 @ 21/02/2010 23:46  

Johnny, try this one thebikerguide.co.uk/bikerfriendlycamping.html#Cornwall

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 22/02/2010 00:02  

OK another one to consider Johnny, its at Tintagel (King Arthurs Castle etc) and according to the cruiser club, biker friendly even in groups. They only have 8 terms and conditions on their site. http://www.headlandcaravanpark.co.uk/

Update Reply
trikerider552 @ 22/02/2010 00:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email