MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

rumble in the marshes 3

rumble in the marshes 3  - Forums [Biker Match] rumble in the marshes 3  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

rumble in the marshes 3

hiya ppl yes its on again this year the 3rd rumble in the marshes 28th/30th may should be up on events very soon hope to see some of you there as those who came last year will tell you its a good little rally and yes there will be valet parking for the girls that arrive on there own yes you know who you are lol tek care stay safe cheers mick (triker100)

Update Reply
triker100 @ 18/02/2010 19:52  

I dont know what you mean Michael! Unfortunately, although i planned on coming this year, my dad had different ideas, and i'm now off down south touring that week. I can however vouch for this rally, and if i wasnt tied to that week (half term or end of term, i dunno which) i would definately be there. Get yr names down folks, you'll have a great time!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 18/02/2010 21:01  

It's on the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=707

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/02/2010 22:04  

great rally reserve us the spot opposite beer tent again it just far enough 2 stagger

Update Reply
caz36 @ 18/02/2010 23:03  

its up on events now girls and boys so get ya names yes caz it will be taped off for you lol

Update Reply
triker100 @ 19/02/2010 22:21  

i now have tickets in my pocket for this event grab em while u can there is one night only tickets aswell if u can only go on the sat night thay are £5 adv or £6 on the gate for thoes of u without a bike cars r allowd but only a limited number as parking is very limited so book early cheers mick

Update Reply
triker100 @ 07/04/2010 23:13  

Hope it's a good one Mick not sure we will be there but will be with you in spirit x

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2010 02:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email