MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done?

What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done? - Forums [Biker Match] What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done?

Naughtiest thing I have ever done is nicking sitting benches from an all girls school in South Africa, and dragging said benches into the middle of the school pool while skinny dipping. Life was so much simpler when we were young!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2007 14:55  

Not telling

Update Reply
Di @ 03/03/2007 14:56  

come on you must have done worse than that , thats nothing . getting court streking down the road you live on but naked all expet a pair of high heels

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 03/03/2007 15:10  

ok just miss read that sorry i thought crazy im sorry

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 03/03/2007 15:11  

Update Reply
Di @ 03/03/2007 15:12  

cant tell u,but it involved a mcdonalds ice cream wiv chocolate sauce and someone who wasnt my husband at the time!!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 03/03/2007 17:49  

pub garden and swing involved fer me! not sayin anymore than that.

Update Reply
Di @ 03/03/2007 17:51  

And there I was trying to keep it clean...anyone got any stories that doesn't involve s*x?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2007 18:17  

i tipped cement over my sister, it's not clean but it doesn't involve sex!!

Update Reply
Di @ 03/03/2007 19:08  

Erm??? No lol, did drag about 6 plastic wheelie bins onto the bonfire the last time they had one at the BMF show.they couldnt get it to catch so me & a few others decided that plastic bins full of greasey,fatty wrappers would help it along nicely. which it did thankfully.& everyone was happy

Update Reply
Oggy @ 03/03/2007 19:50  

well im just a little angel.. i have never done anything naughty...well not that i can remember lol

Update Reply
wttgill @ 04/03/2007 06:46  

Oops..its all coming back now...climbing over the wall to the army barracks and breaking into the gym with my mates..getting out the trampolines and having a great time.....then having to run like fury to escape the patrol soldiers, ripping jeans trying to jump and climb the fence...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2007 11:37  

put weedkiller on someones flower garden once

Update Reply
witchiest @ 04/03/2007 12:31  

wrapped a dog turd in paper put on someones doorstep and set it on fire, rang the bell and hid in a nearby garden, watched the sour old git open the door and stamp on the flames. Dog sh*t all over him. Joyous times LOL

Update Reply
rubecula @ 04/03/2007 13:58  

PS he wasn't very happy, and I thought it would cheer him up.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 04/03/2007 13:59  

Ha Ha, good one rube! I thought it was an urban myth and never knew anyone who actually had the balls to do it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2007 14:11  

Lol well I was a lot younger then too. We used to have coppers on the beat who used to check the security of shops by pulling on the padlock, smeared doggy doo on them a couple of times ready for the copper to grab it. Worst thing i was involved in was burning down a car showroom when I was about 17

Update Reply
rubecula @ 04/03/2007 15:29  

RUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 04/03/2007 15:45  

Ha Ha, good one Rube! I grew up in the bush and once started a huge bushfire with the help of my cousin. We were only trying to fry up some berries picked from a nearby tree. I guess we got bored and never put the fire out properly coz the fire brigade were called out to contain the blaze...GULP! We were only young, I promise! Wasn't intentional!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2007 15:46  

PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 04/03/2007 15:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email