MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What are your biking aspirations for 2010?

What are your biking aspirations for 2010? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What are your biking aspirations for 2010? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What are your biking aspirations for 2010?

Ah go on RK i'll take the pics lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/02/2010 00:04  

id do a track day on some one elses bike maybe ! perhaps the tuned 50cc lol do you think ill pass as 16 again

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 09/02/2010 00:06  

BJ i'm only just getting over the Burtons era never mind the chewed up by a kid on a scooter stigma

Neal you didn't look 16 when you were 16 so you've got no chance now mate

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 09/02/2010 00:14  

I did a couple of track days in 2008 and would have done a third if the dreaded Falco hadn't tried to kill me a week before I was due to go.

I found that they did help with control and weren't off-putting or dangerous. I did mine with Motorsport Vision (MSV) who run track days for all levels of experience including novice only days which are what I took part in. There are safety briefings, marshals, warning flags and one-to-one tuition if you want it. For the first one, I held my own in spite of my bike unknown to me being restricted (the dealer should have addressed it but hadn't) but for the second when it had been derestricted, I had no trouble keeping up with most others. People who are clearly not novices and overtake everyone at high speed are often warned off. So, there's no reason not to do a track day with a reputable organiser and I hope to be doing so again later this year.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 09/02/2010 07:12  

to hopefully pass my test?????????????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2010 19:55  

You go zel girl

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 11/02/2010 20:36  

Zel ... you and me both ... I have been waiting for mother nature to stop suffering from PMT since Dec ... 4 times my test has been cancelled cos of Ice or snow

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/02/2010 20:54  

My aspirations are to get my licence and a bike ASAP so I can start enjoying the open roads as much as possible.

Update Reply
darylt @ 13/02/2010 16:51  

I hope to get thru this year without getting nicked, crashing, breaking down, getting lost (too much) or getting bogged in a camp site or rally!!

Update Reply
Paj1369 @ 13/02/2010 21:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email