MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What are your biking aspirations for 2010?

What are your biking aspirations for 2010? - Forums [Biker Match] What are your biking aspirations for 2010? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What are your biking aspirations for 2010?

Mine is very simple - to ride my bike in the dark. I've been riding over 2 years and never ridden at night. Am a big scaredy cat P.s Matt can you edit the post title, am a spelling numpty tonight. Ta very muchly!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 04/02/2010 21:24  

Mine will be lot less ambitious than yours dc! Just the chance for more pillies this year would be great. . working on it tho!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 04/02/2010 21:45  

mine is to get out and about as much as possible, but more important is to arrive back home safe after every trip.... craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2010 21:48  

Good topic steph

I want to learn better balance and cornering so i'm not jumping on the brakes so much

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/02/2010 21:49  

I've shamefully not ridden since late october...since the bandit was pinched. Wish (in hindsight) i'd been riding through the winter, tho I bet the cold would've gotten to me. Just to get back on two wheels is my no 1 !

Update Reply
njl @ 04/02/2010 21:51  

fixed. And mine is to actually ride it! It's been in the garage since August cos I need to get it changed to NL plates in order to insure it. :-(

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/02/2010 22:06  

To get some more training and see if I can get my riding back up to scratch. Once there I can think perhaps about getting my RoSPA advanced.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 04/02/2010 22:09  

My aspirations are to do CSS levels 3 and 4 this year.... if only it will stay dry for 2 days ... just two days.... its not too much to ask is it ....?? (there isn't a smiley for " praying" but there ya go ) Also do Northern France again, plus treat the local folk round Lands' end to a lil tune from Mr Yoshi once more ( + a complimentary day off to unfold my legs afterwards of course ) Hey, you'll enjoy the RoSPA malarky Geoff

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2010 22:21  

I'd just like to get to more meets and rallies this year

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/02/2010 22:39  

Tour Europe with my brother. Living in diferent countries makes it hard to meet up. And pos buy another bike if I can streach the funds

Update Reply
micksaway @ 04/02/2010 22:54  

1) To get to more rallies & meets. 2) Finally get round to doing the Advanced Riding course. Only been riding for 39 years so still early in biking career 3) Finish rebuilding the BSA

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 04/02/2010 23:08  

ride my bike more often would be my first one ! but i would allso like to try out some new or more modern bikes to see how far things have moved on

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 05/02/2010 00:03  

for a few years i had the pain of riding with arthritis in my hips and the last couple of years cut short with operations to replace the joints. all i want to do is ride my bike more than i have been.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/02/2010 00:52  

Just want to ride in sunny or dry weather not rain again and again,
and keep as far away from those I.A.M. and RoSPA lot..( it's a personal hate thing that goes back a few years) but most of all i hope this time next year we are all still here in one peace.

Safe riding to one and all.

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 05/02/2010 01:42  

Rallies, enjoy life and just ride...............enough said...... Oh yeah and get some bottoms that my arse doesn't eat on long summer runs....lol...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2010 02:21  

PMSL @ johnny, that was very nearly a tea/monitor interface moment

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 05/02/2010 09:02  

...to get me bike fixed & get some practice in & then to pass me test before me CBT runs out!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 05/02/2010 11:02  

Carfull johnny, thats very nearly bowel talk. You'll have the thought police after ya.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/02/2010 11:21  

def want to get the superdream up and running and take it for a day out to the seaside,it will be the 1st big outing it will have had for a good 15 yrs! might need backup tho!

Update Reply
julie j @ 05/02/2010 13:21  

I'll second the "dry, sunny and warm rideouts" for a nice change, seems every time I went out last year it peed it down or was freezing lol! Id also like to do an overseas tour this year and get more miles under my belt! Cant wait for the nice biking weather and lighter evenings to arrive.......it feels like its been a long cold dark winter so far and it aint over yet lol!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 05/02/2010 20:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email