MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Event Calendar Submissions

Event Calendar Submissions (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Event Calendar Submissions (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Event Calendar Submissions

Best way is to continue to load them onto own profile albums ... let others that were there ... copy and paste them ... erm ... I think!

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/06/2010 13:52  

So why did you refuse to add one before when it was less than a week to the event? So if we submit them before the event we need to give a weeks notice, but after the event you'll do it straight away? Can we have these rules written down somewhere please, I'm losing track?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2010 13:55  

So why did you refuse to add one before when it was less than a week to the event? So if we submit them before the event we need to give a weeks notice, but after the event you'll do it straight away? Can we have these rules written down somewhere please, I'm losing track? Cos Matt changed the rule AFTER he'd already told me short notice wouldn't be accepted, he now says they can be. I'm as confused as you are but I do my best. I suggest you ask Matt about writing the rules down.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/06/2010 13:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email