MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Event Calendar Submissions

Event Calendar Submissions (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Event Calendar Submissions (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Event Calendar Submissions

Sandi why don't you get Matt to write in some code that prompts peeps for the date when they enter an event? The present system of you constantly reminding people obviously doesn't work very well!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 25/05/2010 22:16  

* breathe a sigh,,,all is back to normal*

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 25/05/2010 22:17  

*sniggers* n legs it... ( was just about to sugges that RK )

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 25/05/2010 22:18  

Terry, a good idea, I was thinking about it but he's always so busy, besides I thought folk would get the message by now.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/05/2010 22:25  

Them buggers still not getting it right then Sandi ?

Update Reply
old red @ 25/05/2010 22:30  

LOL nope. *sigh*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/05/2010 22:30  

Sandi, I've just managed to mess up sending you an event, pls ignore the 27th June one, its Sun 25th July!

Ta

BB

Update Reply
insanedj @ 26/05/2010 22:45  

You're not safe to be let in, never mind let out! lol Tis sorted BB

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/05/2010 23:04  

sweet, thanks Kwak, you're a star!

Update Reply
insanedj @ 26/05/2010 23:09  

Y W

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/05/2010 23:15  

What about if a ride out was sur of the moment? It is possibe to add an event after it has happened is it not??

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/06/2010 11:26  

Hmm ... was about to ask the same thing ... cos Ive got some great pics of site members on ride out last sunday .. EVEN a group one )without giving them lolipops) ... ... but nowhere to put them

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/06/2010 12:07  

Pretty sure there are plenty of folk in the same boat

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/06/2010 12:28  

Adding an event a week after the fact seems a bit daft. Especially as it will now be last month and will have disappeared off the calendar.Maybe the site needs a separate photos section?Or a simpler way of linking to an individuals album? (I had to work out my userID, and the album ID to post a link yesterday)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2010 13:13  

Was thinking more on the lines of the likes of yesterday when you guys went to see the Big Tree and apart from your own profiles have nowhere to download pics too

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/06/2010 13:21  

So was I.The problem with adding an event afterwards if that it takes a week, and by then nobody is likely to be interested any more.When I uploaded the photos to my profile, the URL in my browser didn't include my user info, so I don't think it would have worked for anybody else. That's why I mentioned an easier way to link to them.I suppose a separate photo section would need to be moderated by somebody, so that's not a simple solution either.So Jackie, what's your suggestion? 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2010 13:30  

Gary get your speedos out lol I hold my hands up to not being pc minded in the programming side of things, but think your suggestion of a generic photo section is a good one, if they can be tagged as to were and when, as for moderating them ............................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/06/2010 13:35  

Ask kwak ... if theres a way round it, she will know as she knows her way around the events calander better than anyone

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/06/2010 13:40  

Oooooooooooo Auntie .............

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/06/2010 13:46  

I can assure you that an event submitted for inclusion in the event calendar does NOT take a week to appear on the calendar!. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To All: I am on site at least once a day, and check the event submissions regularly while I am. Just submit your event to the event calendar and then you can add your photos, however events that have already taken place but have no photos added are likely to be deleted as there seems no point. HTH Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/06/2010 13:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email