MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tour - spring or late summer 2010

Tour - spring or late summer 2010 - Forums [Biker Match] Tour - spring or late summer 2010 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tour - spring or late summer 2010

Hi Guys n Girls At some point (tbd) I am going to take the Ferry from Plymouth to Santander. Then ride back thru North Spain, thru the Pyrenees into France, east along southern French coast and then up thru France central. Thinking 7-10 days. Its all open to a bit more planning yet. Will decide on a few historical points of interest I want to visit; not necessarily commerical/touristy places. CAMPING. Anyone else want to come just let me know. This will be subject to a frank chat with anyone interested; (1) as you can appreciate, there is nothing worse than touring with others who have different states of progress. Unless of course people are happy being separated. So, in the interest of all, it will be up for discussion. (2) for the sanity of all it has to be individuals and or a group that will get on.Thanks for your understanding. I imagine we will also have a rest day and some short days. Hope to hear from you soon

Update Reply
sweeney @ 13/01/2010 11:56  

ooOOo fancy taking a pillion??? lol

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/01/2010 12:31  

Damn you beat me to it Stella lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/01/2010 12:43  

**smug smiley at beating BJ to something**

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/01/2010 12:47  

**smug smiley at beating BJ to something** Bigger, smugger smiley at beating BJ Dont worry HG, think she's starting to get used to being beaten. LMAO

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2010 12:58  

The santander - Burgos road is absolutely amazing and if crossing the W side of the Pyrenees head for Pau. Nice place and a wicked Chinese restaurant

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2010 20:10  

Hi Sweeney, there are similar threads here. Talk of a ride into France and I am considering Misano June 27th and ride to Catalunya for July 4th,, going the other way!!! And someone nearby,, ahem,,wants to go to the Faro, Portugal. Keep an eye out.

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 13/01/2010 20:30  

I agree with BB, took family camping north of Bierritz a number of years ago and the road across Northern Spain is fabulous (was in a car so ) but the road was good and the scenery fabulous. There is a point near the border where you can go via tram/cable car up to the top and look out over the Pyrenees from France into Spain which is well worth a visit. I took the ferry back from San Malo which saves you having to get tied up further north and seeings as you are based in Taunton saves a few miles back in blighty!

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 13/01/2010 20:36  

Paul i have broad shoulders and a fat ass i can handle you any day lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/01/2010 22:32  

BTW I've also won a few txt wars too y'know Bring it on "brains" PMSL 2 Little points behind.....la la la Hi Sweeney

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/01/2010 00:42  

How have you managed to win text wars prey tell ............. you keep sending me stuff i already sent you

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/01/2010 09:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email