MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Newbie greetings and looking for riding buddies

Newbie greetings and looking for riding buddies (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Newbie greetings and looking for riding buddies (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Newbie greetings and looking for riding buddies

tell me about it!!!!!! x

Update Reply
Di @ 22/02/2007 04:08  

cant join you in this discussion cos on a raleigh chopper you just loosen the seat nut and lower or higher it as needed.......................... and the cool thing is the handle bars do the same !!!!!! get a push bike so much easier to find your correct riding stance........ and a chopper does have a racing seat with enough room for a pillion !!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 24/02/2007 15:55  

Choppers I was meaning to get myself a mountain bike soon. Can anyone recommend a good affordable mountain bike (Front suspension only models). Last time I rode one was back in South Africa at the nature reserve less than a mile from my house (Not a mud hut lol). One day in particular will remain etched in my memories, came hurtling down a hill, around a bush and almost parked my bike in between a zebra's butt cheeks! Crazy thing was that the Zebra stood it's ground and I had to go around it as it stood there munching on a mouthful of grass and giving me the lazy eye.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2007 19:21  

get on ebay, some ace bargins on new bikes (Looking myself this week u see)

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/02/2007 20:02  

i've found halfords the best not always the cheepest but they do build the bikes up for you, and as i had my bike from another shop and had to put it together myself i put the front wheel forks on the wrong way round and kept gettin my feet stuck in the wheel when i turned and i ended up on my ass more than in the saddle, so halfords gets my thumbs up, dont get your accessories from them though there a rip off !!! perhaps some zebra crossings would be apt for sf that way emergency stops to the rear might be avoided

Update Reply
storm @ 26/02/2007 08:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email