MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

The Scottish motorcycle Show

The Scottish motorcycle Show (3) - Forums [Biker Match] The Scottish motorcycle Show (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

The Scottish motorcycle Show

end of the day get your butt on bike hit the road ;t.c?cruiser-watch my lips roachy i`ve got vfr best all rounder i`ve done auto -ban 155mph -kerb crawlin up every hoorless traffic jammed brit motorway heehee bye bye 4 wheeled mutha`s only down side linked brakes,front brake=80%back 20%allways.Cant burn out or donut or dab back brake the way i used to.??p.s . dont let that get ya down.Get up here ECOSSE awaits.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/02/2010 23:36  

Not worth me taking bike to the show as my bike wouldn't be warm time get there lol and anywayz usualy snows hehehe

Update Reply
madscots @ 13/02/2010 17:00  

It wasn't snowing last year madscots!!!! instead it was the worst winds I have ever rode in,,,all the way from the northeast upto the show, it even got to the point of being dangerous and to top it off it was bl##dy cold to go with it,,,,little less winds on way back but just as cold....... will leave it till last minute this year as to go on bike or in car!!!!! craig....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/02/2010 20:40  

Looks like i'll be there tomorrow for this one instead of Sunday!! According to weather forecast saturday is the better day..which means naff all but got to go off something Ride safe everyone............craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2010 16:31  

Have a great time and ride/drive safe everyone

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/03/2010 20:55  

should be at this on sunday hopfully on new bike if trip to south wales goes well on sat lol

Update Reply
bigned @ 19/03/2010 22:25  

you splashing out on a new bike ned?? spill the beans!! what you getting!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2010 22:57  

Just got back half an hour ago,,show not too bad, not as many offers as last year,,ride up was terrible,,,,,heavy rain till scottish borders, 75miles in rain then sun came out,,,,great day while there,,,,,,set off 5.30pm for return journey which took 3 hrs and temp down to 2degree's,,264 miles in total and despite the weather still enjoyed every one of them...............craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2010 21:13  

been down to s wales today nd bought a s reg mk1 1200 bandit now have a black bitch lol

Update Reply
bigned @ 20/03/2010 21:54  

Yayy Ned nice one

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 20/03/2010 21:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email