MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

One for the fellas......

One for the fellas...... - Forums [Biker Match] One for the fellas...... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

One for the fellas......

10 Recommendations Made By Men to Women Don't tell anyone we can't afford a new car. Tell them we don't want one. Please don't drive when you're not driving. When the waiter asks if everything's okay, a simple 'Yes' is fine. What do you mean, "leering?" She's obstructing my view. When I'm turning the wheel and the car is heading for the slip road, saying, 'Oh, this is our exit, dearest,' is not really necessary. When you're not around, I belch so loudly that I even appal myself. "Sports Report" starts at 5pm on a Saturday and runs for one hour. This is an excellent time for you to pay bills, put laundry in the dryer, or talk to your mother. If we see each other in the morning and at night, why phone me at work? You probably don't want to know what I'm thinking about. Never buy a "new" brand of beer because 'it was on sale.'

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 18/11/2009 18:44  

ah a woman that understands men !!! now that is rare !!! not that hard tho eh nutkin ??? not bothered bout the spors bit tho ! where did u say u were from ???

Update Reply
bigned @ 18/11/2009 19:01  

well bigned we like you to think we understand you.....................not always easy to actually put it into practice though..................especially as you're on a different planet to us most of the time lol! ......its those littel differences between the sexes that make it so interesting and entertaining tho not to mention challenging dont you think lmao!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 18/11/2009 19:34  

I got the best o both worlds.............................. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha Go figure ?? !!!! lol

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 18/11/2009 20:27  

SHIM ! lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 18/11/2009 20:28  

the mind of the squirrel's boggled..........

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 18/11/2009 20:35  

Me too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2009 02:52  

The one you forgot Nuts is this; 11. Farting is natural. Get used to it.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 21/11/2009 09:21  

12 . Don't tell me i am lost , when i am merely taking a different route !!

Update Reply
fastjock @ 25/11/2009 12:01  

Have you got enough extensions for your chimney sweep's brush dear.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2009 17:03  

Nice one FJ. 13. Just because I don't steal the covers at night, does not mean I don't need them!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 25/11/2009 17:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email