MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Nine words women use ...

Nine words women use ...  - Forums [Biker Match] Nine words women use ...  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Nine words women use ...

1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. 2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house. 3) Nothing:This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.4) Go Ahead:...This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it!5) Loud Sigh:This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)6) That's Okay:This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.7) Thanks:A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome.8) Whatever:Is a woman's way of suggesting that you don’t know what you are talking about, and capable of even less!9) Don't worry about it, I got it:Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.Then you RUN! <ABBR class=timestamp title="Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:41:57 -0800"></ABBR>

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 17/11/2009 21:57  

Yep,can vouch for all of that

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 17/11/2009 21:59  

1)Fine

Used by men when they're sick of hearing it and can't be arsed to argue any more

Come on lads we need back up, whose got number 2 ???

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 17/11/2009 22:11  

2 of course dear .....is the perfect answer to all female questions ( runs for cover )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2009 22:14  

3: "of course darling" : the perfect answer to give to all male questions, especially when he thinks the idea is his

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 17/11/2009 22:17  

2) Five minutes: this means five minutes. If we were going to take half an hour then we'll say half an hour.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 17/11/2009 22:17  

"No" seems to be the most common one used towards me!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2009 22:20  

that is so good lmao " Honestly I'm fine !!!" is another one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2009 22:57  

"ive got a headache" crops up often

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2009 23:00  

And how many blokes have had to sell new bikes becouse "buy what you F***kin want" doesn't mean what it should.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 17/11/2009 23:09  

Also applys to fishing gear blues!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2009 23:12  

My absolute favourite is - There is the door sweetheart - Ta ta (coat, hat and gloves firmly on and running like a bitch) LOL

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 17/11/2009 23:49  

'Running like a bitch' How do they run? lol I'm a bit disappointed about the negative comments made about women. We're not all the same, *waits for wise guy to say 'no, some are worse'*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/11/2009 12:37  

I'll be home early! my routine retort..lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 18/11/2009 12:56  

number 10: does my bum look big in this??? please note if you are going to answer this honestly have your suitcase in one hand & your passport in the other

Update Reply
mandi jay @ 18/11/2009 17:32  

although i find this very funny and mostly true i now have the advantage f being single !!! therefore i only have my own little voices to argue with if only the women would say what they mean i might not be single !!! lol

Update Reply
bigned @ 18/11/2009 17:40  

ditto

Update Reply
mandi jay @ 18/11/2009 17:42  

The Question " which do you like best, this on or the other one?" Doesn't have a correct answer.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 18/11/2009 18:39  

he he ...............can of worms here me thinks lol!!! now Im happily single right now so dont have to worry to much about it either but dont you think it strange when men say things they dont mean either..................like.............."trust me" or "would I say/do that to you....?".................unfortunately more often than not I found out this means you cant trust em with a barge pole and yes, damn right they would lmao!!!...............he he does this mean actions really do speak louder than words!!???? ............I rest my case , touche lol!!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 18/11/2009 19:41  

correct options.......... start complimentary and end complimentary ie. "you look absolutely stunning in either babe " you just need abit of coaching bluesbiker ......

Update Reply
clarissa @ 18/11/2009 19:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email