MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Whats your extreme dream on a bike?

Whats your extreme dream on a bike? - Forums [Biker Match] Whats your extreme dream on a bike? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Whats your extreme dream on a bike?

No doubt we have a few hopers, wishers and dreamers on here. Would you like to maybe go in an expedition such as Enduro Africa/India, do a bit of trail riding in the Amazon if you can find a few trees? or race in the moto GP? come on out with it lets have a few laughs. Moon x

Update Reply
moonstone @ 16/10/2009 16:08  

MotoGP wud be my first choice TT wud be my second :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/10/2009 16:16  

you do realise Moon, that you've opened up a can of worms here with the title of this topic - what with most of the fellas on this site having amazingly rude minds!!! ...however mine would be WSBK following behind Troy Baylis.......Droools........or just being pillion with Troy Baylis - I'd give him the joy of the Stella Squeeze (TM)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/10/2009 16:39  

Planning on a trip to South Africa in Feb which should be pretty awsome. Only they will all be on KTMs and as I am a shorty I get the little BMW 650 And yes - that is with lowered seat lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2009 16:50  

Giggly if you do SA in Feb its just about perfect weather for long distance biking..but if you dont do route 62 from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth on a bike you will regret it believe me,just off 62 you go to "die Hel" the hell only possible on ktm's or other dual bikes ...accomodation on these routes varies from about 4pnd to 8pnd p/room not p/person much cheaper even when camping perfect for a cheap holiday apart from airfares .

Update Reply
excalibur @ 16/10/2009 17:59  

Is that the road alongside the Indian Ocean? Have heard it's spectacular

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2009 18:18  

my dream would to be able to ride at 30,50,70mph instead of 130,150,165...pmsl

Update Reply
Screaming Eagle @ 16/10/2009 19:03  

yes,Atlantic in Cape cold seawater then the Indian where they swim winter or summer...sorry i answered on the other thread as well,i have plenty pic's and can email you if you pm me an address..my wife and i lived 25miles from route 62.

Update Reply
excalibur @ 16/10/2009 19:03  

ninja - you need to get rid of the voices in your head that tell you that just twisting the throttle ...just a bit more .....is good.....

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/10/2009 19:06  

Wet ! with a bit of cream ! core

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 17/10/2009 01:13  

i'd love to ride from new orleans to california taking in the grand canyon and a few national parks on the way, using highway 1 and parts of the old route 66. but a dutch friend of mine has a friend who's a race official at assen and we're off there next year for the gp....access all area vip passes!! so i guess that's a dream come true :) plus i'll hopefully get to meet the doctor and give that misery ass stoner a sly kick up his gluteus maximus! ;)

Update Reply
rocket rider @ 18/10/2009 17:00  

RRs already said it but id love to ride route 66 in a big group we should see wot could be arranged on BM

Update Reply
yorkshireman91 @ 18/10/2009 17:08  

oooooo RR - need someone to keep your pillion seat warm????

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 18/10/2009 17:09  

lol stells.....i usually do it myself due to my incontinence problem!!....the warmth only last for a few seconds though! lol yorkshire man. i looked into it the other year mate and the fly/ride holidays were quite expensive and you have to stay at their designated stops, and you're not allowed to take little detours if something takes your fancy....so definately not for me. the easiest way to do it that would probably work out cheaper, would be to book a flight to new orleans and a return from california, buy a bike in new orleans and then sell it when you get to california.

Update Reply
rocket rider @ 18/10/2009 17:21  

lol RR was only kiddin mate no way i could afford somethin like that
im tryin to save up to see my friend in new zealand so i rekon i'll do some ridin down there which'd be living a dream in its self

Update Reply
yorkshireman91 @ 18/10/2009 17:30  

ur not kidding RR i hierd a harley in Datona florida the things they said toput me off were incredable ! and i had to fork out for half the value of the bike if it got nicked was still go though just gave it back before night fall through fear of what they said ! wished id kept it till morning now but still FAB day on the harley

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 18/10/2009 18:01  

I think riding with a gorgeous lady (her on her own bike) touring around the UK - and me winning an enduro would be really good LOL

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 18/10/2009 22:30  

I'd just love to see more of England, the majority of it I've not even touched, so England, Scotland, Wales, then onto Ireland, tour there, travel to The Isle of Man, do the TT, fly to New Zealand (catch up on sleep for 23 hours), then maybe onto Australia, catch up with my cousin out there, see China, fly over Iraq and Iran (eeek) and onto Africa for a safari - then maybe onto the States (more family) and Canada (even more family), about a year out for just the above so plan the rest at a later date

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 18/10/2009 23:24  

TJ thats me out of your dream then

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/10/2009 00:11  

I can see why BJ - Thats a bloody tractor your sat on in your profile picture

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 19/10/2009 14:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email