MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bikerchick1966 has decided to leave BM for good this time...

Bikerchick1966 has decided to leave BM for good this time... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Bikerchick1966 has decided to leave BM for good this time... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bikerchick1966 has decided to leave BM for good this time...

I won't be renewing after March. Money is too tight and everyone I know is on Fb anyway lol...which is free. Good luck to the site, will miss the meets etc but I can't be bothered with people anymore. Jim

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 12/10/2009 11:48  

Its sad to hear that so many great peeps are leaving bm, I just hope that you will stay as standard members and still get your names down and attend meets. those that are leavin that i have met, I hope to see you all again soon and those leaving who i havnt met, well I hope i get the chance to meet you sometime in the future

Update Reply
drobess @ 12/10/2009 15:06  

Absolutely gutted about this mass exodus of friends leaving. Ghosty - Jim, you've been here as long as I have, going to miss your big bear hugs, I know we havent been in touch for so long but I hope you understand, I've had the year from hell and Ive been like it with everyone - these last two months ive started to get out again but its been hard - so please, you best get up to Nut's cafe for a super big hot choc, cream and mallows, and my new cookie recipe else I will have to get my squirrel army to fling nuts at you down in Hinkley xxxxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/10/2009 15:19  

Just typical !!!!!!! I've just renewed for a year and theres a mass exodus........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2009 15:39  

Cw well i didnt like to mention it but now u have ................... lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/10/2009 16:55  

Thanks for all the messages of support it is very much appreciated..sad to see others going to..please stay in touch...going to disable my profile tomorrow so if you still want to keep in touch pm me....thanks Rose x

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 12/10/2009 17:00  

anyone heard from TangoMan lately..missing his input as well!

Update Reply
excalibur @ 12/10/2009 17:11  

really sad to hear that so many of you are leaving... but this happens every winter anyhow. I hope you will all return in the spring. If there are specific reasons for leaving, please PM or email me with info. It's always good to have the feedback, and maybe there's something I can help with. Will be really sad to see such long-term members leave :-(

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/10/2009 17:13  

In the winter when people are more homebound i would have thought the opposite but there you go.

Update Reply
excalibur @ 12/10/2009 17:28  

'ang on a sec - have I missed a whole host of misty-eyed farewell threads? Or does 3 people leaving really constitute a mass exodus?!

Bloody shame you're not staying a full member though Steph - who's going to keep Matt in line on the forums from time to time?! *tuts*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/10/2009 18:09  

well you have my number and vice versa Rose.............please stay in touch so we can meet up for a rideout now and then..........would hate to lose touch after all this time and you never know........we could keep each other company en route to Yorks/Scotland in the future pmsl!!!! xx

Update Reply
babyharley @ 12/10/2009 18:50  

keep in touch rose...u know where i live x

Update Reply
RC @ 12/10/2009 19:52  

...awww -Rose!!!...& Steph!!!! will miss ya both!! & WB Craig!!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 12/10/2009 19:57  

See, no bugger will miss me! lol I rest my case.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 12/10/2009 20:09  

Yeah but you ain't leaving til March Ghosty - we've months to build up to our tearful goodbyes to you!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/10/2009 20:13  

Jim - how can we miss you ?? you keep pestering me on FB anyway

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 12/10/2009 20:36  

Don't worry Wannabe, i'll still be able to make him blush from time to time. ;-)

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 12/10/2009 20:43  

Got an idea why rose and im so sorry babe to see you goxx<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
dragon @ 12/10/2009 20:48  

Don't worry Wannabe, i'll still be able to make him blush from time to time. ;-)

Good on ya! That's what we like to see The more public the better

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/10/2009 20:53  

er Ghosty, what you mean no one will miss you ? Check out my chocolate and cookie invite you dafty - Nut misses you and all my other friends down your way (Petervalk and MadMum) so in the words of my daughter "get told - I WILL MISS YOU "

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/10/2009 21:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email