MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Weston Beach Race

Weston Beach Race - Forums [Biker Match] Weston Beach Race - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Weston Beach Race

Anyone going to watch this event at the weekend? It is something of a spectacle and a proper good race event.

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 04/10/2009 22:42  

No T J, if I'm very lucky I will be on a date then

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/10/2009 22:48  

Here's hoping we are both lucky then Kwak, you get a great date and I come home in 1 piece LOL

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 04/10/2009 23:05  

Get you kwak eh

I hope he's a proper decent bloke (assuming it's a man of course!) and you have a great time

Where is it TJ? I've got a free weekend coming up and no plans yet.

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/10/2009 23:06  

Hey!! Rusty waddya mean 'assuming it's a man'? Are you feeling suicidal? lol Yes T J I hope you win and come home in one piece and not too much sand in your kecks

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/10/2009 23:11  

Kwak there is no chance of winning I can assure you. Finishing is a win for me. Rusty, it's on the Beach Front at Weston-Super-Mare. 1000 riders on Sunday in the solo race (thats the one I am in) and there are races on on the Saturday, Quads and sidecars in 1 race and the kids race is also ran on the Saturday. To get some idea of the carnage search Weston Beach Race on You Tube, its not for the faint hearted :-(

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 04/10/2009 23:18  

I'll have a look TJ

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/10/2009 23:20  

http://www.bikermatch...5

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/10/2009 23:23  

OK so I am a bit forgetful

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 04/10/2009 23:29  

How about this one? lol 10th October http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/eve...1 I think you look like Sid Owen in your pic. He plays Ricky Butcher in Eastenders

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/10/2009 23:39  

Going on the Sat TJ taking me nipper up. Might see you there.

Update Reply
micksaway @ 05/10/2009 01:30  

Thankfully Kwak that link doesn't work - I write all over the place and forget where I have been LOL I must say though that this site isn't the easiest to use. I am not complaining honest - just think of excuses LOL I am #506 Mick, not riding till Sunday - Hospital by lunch :-(

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 05/10/2009 12:37  

SID OWEN never been likened to him before. Usually Sid James or similar LOL. Have you sorted your date out for Sunday yet Kwak????

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 05/10/2009 12:39  

Check out this video !!!!!! Good luck with it TJ. . how long does it take to get all the sand out of your bits afterwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (. . and good luck for the weekend to you Kwak too)

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 05/10/2009 20:24  

Glad it wasnt skeggie beach u may have ruined the sandcastle me lime, bikerbill and blues made .............. we won first prize u know !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/10/2009 20:47  

I will tell you on Monday Alice LOL

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 05/10/2009 21:42  

Mm you're right, maybe it's cos there are no photos on the page, let's try it again http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/eve...1 Yep date sorted T J, weather permitting. Originally for Saturday but if weather not so good could be Sunday. Thanks Alice EDIT: the link works fine now, all we need are some photos lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/10/2009 23:47  

Cool - I will try and get my daughter to take a few pictures and post them up. Have a great time with your date - fingers crossed for cold icy weather - means you will need to hug lots to keep warm

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 06/10/2009 23:16  

TJ how did u get on ????????????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/10/2009 23:52  

Well not so good to be honest BJ There was a massive crash on the first straight and the event was cancelled. Was there from Friday and the main race was Sunday afternoon, so a lot of hanging around to have the event cancelled due to lack of medical personell. The organisers should of had all eventuallities covered with the amount of money they took. I bet it cost me between £6-800 to get to that start line

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 13/10/2009 20:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email