MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

who should we vote for ?

who should we vote for ? - Forums [Biker Match] who should we vote for ? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

who should we vote for ?

I havent i clue have you ????

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 04/10/2009 21:20  

Stuey de Lewie for prime minister

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/10/2009 21:37  

like that is then Jeramy clarckson

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 04/10/2009 21:39  

my hamster

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/10/2009 21:42  

Deffo not voting this year Wheely as i've never voted in my life and don't intend starting now. No doubt some will think that's irresponsible but when they're all full of sh*t and more interested in winning the election than being honest about what they genuinely can and can't do with the country, it would be impossible to make a choice! Prefer to let them get on with it and live my life in spite of them rather than because of them

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/10/2009 21:43  

hense Spike the hammy for Pm He'd climb rings around them

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/10/2009 21:47  

tiz a veiw ! shaw some will disagree as sitting back will let them do what they want to do .

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 04/10/2009 21:48  

what you drinking nutkins

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 04/10/2009 21:49  

doubt you'd find a suit to fit his pecs tho nut

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/10/2009 21:50  

he's got his own carpet, don't need a suit - wonder hammy for pm !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/10/2009 21:51  

It doesn't matter who gets in they will all bugger things up equally as baddly as the other. I have been putting my vote towards the Pro UK party's. They are starting to gain some momentum now. I dont think they will ever get too many seats but it is a good sign for the big partys to see what rthe people of this country actually want.

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 04/10/2009 22:22  

Yep, your quite right TJ, they will all mess it up including a chubby big hammy aka guinea pig Spike would be an ideal candidate - he will often kick his wood shavings out in disgust, and have no idea what he wants out his food bowl so he takes the lot at once, then leaves it to decay in the corner, seriously he should run the country......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/10/2009 22:28  

im with rk , 47 and never ever voted in locals or any other. makes absolutely no difference to me who gets in

Update Reply
dunans @ 04/10/2009 22:33  

I always exercise my "right" to vote... People died to win me that "right"... There are still many countries out there that pretend to have democratic elections, yet deny their females the vote. Apparently if we have to make tricky decisions like where to place a cross, our brains explode.

Sadly, my local "Fancy Dress Party" candidate didn't stand at the last election... I've been a loyal supporter for years! *tuts*

Generally speaking, the first sign that someone is entirely unsuitable for a political career is any indication that they'd like to pursue one

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/10/2009 10:08  

Don't vote, it only encourages them.

Besides it doesn't matter who you vote for, the Government always wins.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 05/10/2009 12:13  

Anybody that aint a bloody soft liberal bast**d Bring back hanging, flogging and the right to kick arse when someone is in the wrong on ur patch..........Murphy's law every time...................Better go due up in court soon................. bloody liberals

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2009 13:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email