MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Chat Room - its a fun place to be

Chat Room - its a fun place to be (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Chat Room - its a fun place to be (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Chat Room - its a fun place to be

hi mike,how r u?

Update Reply
witchiest @ 22/01/2007 16:03  

hi everyone not been on site for long and i been trying to get into chat room but i cant get in must be doing something dumb will keep trying hope to see you all soon

Update Reply
veewulf @ 23/01/2007 18:07  

don't worry about it hun, when ever i go in i end up talking to meself

Update Reply
Di @ 23/01/2007 18:39  

A lot of the time it is easier just to post in the forum and wait for an answer. The chat room gets very quiet at times.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/01/2007 05:41  

it does,i think everyone must be hiding in the darkest corners in there!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 24/01/2007 12:57  

The trick is to stick around in there. If nobody is in, just leave the chatroom open in the background and someone will come along soon. Once 2 or 3 people are in there chatting, it soon fills up. But if everyone closes the chat if there's nobody else in... then there will never be anyone in. Hope that made sense

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/01/2007 14:10  

clear as fog mate! i will try it when i get 2 hands free to type! yep,am feeding sam-again!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 24/01/2007 16:02  

gosh witchiest is he one of those little chaps thats never full ????????? get some farleys rusks down him, jak was never full an put him on them early........... that sorted him an his tummy out !!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 24/01/2007 16:29  

started him on baby rice yesterday storm,he's a gutsy thats 4 sure!! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 25/01/2007 06:25  

mmmmmmmmmm Farley's rusks......... Used to nick my baby sisters......... and my neice's....... saw some in the shop the other day... good god they are tiny these days. I'd probably still like them if I ate one though.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/01/2007 08:43  

when sam starts on rusks i'll send u one rube! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 25/01/2007 13:03  

Awwww isn't that nice.............. it''l be crumbs when it arrives mind you.....

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/01/2007 14:35  

farleys rusks have shrunk rube.... its like most things.... with age it gets smaller !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think chocolate bars are smaller now an wagon wheels have shrunk by half.....or is it my handds are bigger now ???? rusks are yummy an nice with hot milk on them.

Update Reply
storm @ 25/01/2007 16:00  

So I'm not the only one that likes rusks then.... do they still do Delrosa for babies? Not seen that in years and years.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/01/2007 18:19  

erm never heard of it rube! can send u a part sucked rusk if u like,that'll be like cement when it reaches u!!! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 26/01/2007 07:53  

hmmmm need something to rest the sidestand on....

Update Reply
rubecula @ 26/01/2007 10:46  

there u go then!! gonna get sam sum rusks on tues when i've got enuf money,will have to learn how to email u a pic of one to keep u going! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 26/01/2007 14:42  

ROFL............ the local shop has them in there..... never noticed before...... rofl

Update Reply
rubecula @ 26/01/2007 14:59  

never herd of the delrosa stuff rube is it a drink or food .......... lol at the rusks witchiest they do go yucky and if its smeared all over the place its a bugger to cllean up !!!!!!!!!!! cos yep it does set like concerete !!!!!!!!!!!!!! is sam any better hunny

Update Reply
storm @ 26/01/2007 17:55  

hes still on antibiotics storm,and boy do they make nappy changing fun!! feel like sitting him in a plastic bag! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 27/01/2007 07:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email