MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sat 5th Dec - Meal, Pub and Bike Show on Sunday

Sat 5th Dec - Meal, Pub and Bike Show on Sunday (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Sat 5th Dec - Meal, Pub and Bike Show on Sunday (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sat 5th Dec - Meal, Pub and Bike Show on Sunday

shell,,,,there's a whole year not even broke into and I will make a point of meeting up with as many of the friends ive made on here and more, you cant get away from me that easy, by the way-Ian said you can buy what you want and he's paying Hope you all have a great wkend.............craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/12/2009 13:41  

LMAO ,,, ooohhhhh !!! I am thinking about only taking 1 credit card with me, I have just cleared them off totally for the 1st time in a while & with us off to new york at new year dont want to max them out yet How did you go with the heated grips? I am going to have a look to see if those inners I sent you the link to are at the show, I hate winter gloves, so thick that I cannot move fingers propperly, but if I am going to ride through the winter I need something, my Raynauds is bad this year & I have already had to say no more till it warms up even with an increase in medication

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/12/2009 13:54  

Tonights the night, looking forward to seeing every1 there. Just glad Im just about well enough to go 2nite,(I will try not to sneeze or breathe my germs on any1 2nite)

Update Reply
drobess @ 05/12/2009 14:02  

Apologies everyone ....Sooooo wanted to be with you all tonight but have problems at home and cant get away. Have a great night andsomeone havea drink for me lol

Update Reply
jabecs @ 05/12/2009 16:06  

Jabecs sorry you have had to cancel, I was looking forward to catching up with you again, also craig shame you can't make it would have been nice to say hello to you again to. See you all later.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 05/12/2009 17:25  

Susan,,,,,,will catch up with you all during next year....... Have a good time tonight all you peeps.................................craig ..................

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/12/2009 17:36  

Sorry I didn't make it. After visiting family in West Brom today, had to head over to Nottingham - short notice request. Hope you all had a very good time despite the weather. Elaine

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/12/2009 22:15  

apologies from LC and i, we had to sort some family stuff in worcester didnt end up getting home till 7.40pm....would not have been ready to leave for another hour etc...so will catch ya all at the next one, enjoy the bike show those who are going

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2009 08:46  

hope you guys all had a great time - I want to see LOTS of piccy's - I need cheering up as I now have Flu!!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/12/2009 09:38  

I think we all had a most splendid time in the pub last night. Was great to meet up with everyone. Appologies to the one or two i never managed to say hello to. Appologies also for dashing off without saying goodnight to everyone but i nearly missed my bus. and i'm not a good walker. Hope you all have a great time at the show today and you all have a safe journey home. I'm sure i'll see you all at a rally or meet over the coming year.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 06/12/2009 13:00  

BIG thanks BJ for organising a great night out, it was really lovely to say hi to people I aready knew and nice also to meet people I have only said hi to in the cyber world. No one could have hand picked a more friendlier bunch if they had tried. Drobs thanks for getting us there and back safely also for your hospitality, your sofa was really comfy, might find you have a regular overnighter now. Blues I did wonder why you had suddenly gone with out saying good night.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 06/12/2009 16:19  

here here to everything thst has already been said. Jackie you did good girl! Ian and i had a great time last night and it was great to see people again and to make new friends. The bike show was better than I thought it woukd be with so many not there, and a big thumbs up from ne to girls ride 2 who gad a stand there, I actually managed to get pants that fitted me in all the right places!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/12/2009 18:12  

PS.... Kwak ... I will post pics as soon as we are home

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/12/2009 18:16  

Just to echo what a great weekend I had and to say a big thanks to Tracey who I stayed with, Wheely Squeely for the nice cuppas he made me and CG for her company in the lounge lol! - it was nice meeting up with you all again and also meeting some of the new people that I have spoken to but never met before this weekend. What a great bunch you are and a brilliant time we had! Sorry we got separated at the end Tracey but it just had to happen pmsl! Catch you soon and tc all - hope you all got safely home too!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 06/12/2009 19:22  

had a FAB weekend ! met some more lovely people greatnight out and the bikw show was alot better than i thought it would be not many manufactors but the stalls and rest of the show was ace
thanks to trace for B&B lol and Baby Spok and Supa gran great company
and thank you SIS for organizing a brill night out sorry we didnt make it to the clubing part

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 06/12/2009 21:39  

PS.... Kwak ... I will post pics as soon as we are home Erm Shell, when will that be? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/12/2009 21:42  

I didn't get back from Moonstone's until late yesterday evening but I would like to add what an enjoyable time we had at the get together in Birmingham meeting old friends and others we hadn't met before. I'm sure she will express her thanks for the event in due course. Nice one Jackie. Thanks for organising it.

We did the NEC Show on the Saturday and ended up buying a lot of stuff. I took a few pics and will put them up on the site after work this evening. In spite of the non-appearance of several manufacturers, it wasn't at all bad and some of the custom and classic bikes were worth seeing.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 07/12/2009 07:05  

Sorry Kwak, by the time we got home & unloaded & had tea we were both shattered ... have done them now tho

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/12/2009 09:35  

Thanks to everyone that came and made it a great night out especially those that came a distance.

Was good to meet new folk and catch up with old folk (that means Mr P !!!). I had a brill night , even if my Bro didnt actually dance like he promised !!! Triker is one of those few plp who looks exactly like his picture spotted him straight away.

Thanks to Zel for her tea and toast making skills and to those that stayed at mine for their great company and laughs.

All in all great time had and big thanks to everyone for making me smile and laugh so much

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/12/2009 10:10  

Hi all......what a great weekend . My sides are still hurting . BIG THANKYOU to JACKIE for being the perfect host and organising a cracking place for a very friendly get together ...the pics are now up on events so enjoy Enjoyed the bike show too ....what a lovely cuddle off neal but dispite the rumors we are not an item . Roll on the next get together and party

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/12/2009 14:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email