MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

lift to stormin

lift to stormin - Forums [Biker Match] lift to stormin - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

lift to stormin

anyone out there heading to stormin thats passing durham with a spare pilly seat, can get dropped off by car but be nice to arrive in style.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2009 18:20  

awwwwwww...........come to the ure instead sams

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2009 18:21  

Are you at maries sam, prior to going to stormin?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2009 19:20  

aaawww soz ian have already got me stormin ticket and nanu had no plans to go to maries first, i know nothing about it and dont know marie, plan at the mo is to get dropped off by good old mum but just means she will be having me 3 kids so they have to trek there and back, just so i can get there...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2009 10:39  

Thats a bugger like......Good old mum though eh? I would have offered you my pillion Sam! no problem always keen to help a damsel in distress... But Im travelling down to Nottingham tonight to meet Bh and then travelling to stormin from there! Sorry...........Come on guys surely someone is travelling down from Scotland/North that can help Sam out!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2009 14:36  

Sam, if your mum can drop you in Aycliffe, either nanu or my fella Dave can give you a pilly... I'll PM you my number... Marie x

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 04/09/2009 09:06  

hello stranger i suppose i,m out the window now then lol hope 2 c u up there if ya get stuck will still come 4 u but yr mum wud av 2 come nd pick u up as sunday not a gud idea 2 b goin miles out my way (if ya no wat i mean) xxx

Update Reply
triker100 @ 04/09/2009 10:50  

forgot 2 say txt me nd let me no as i wont b bac online b4 we set off xxx

Update Reply
triker100 @ 04/09/2009 10:52  

thanx again for pilly mick, ya is me star

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2009 18:31  

Glad you got to Stormin eventually Sam..................Nanu and I tried to get to Flame's but directions not right and we were soaked through after riding through torrential rain and winds so just made straight for the Rally in the end as time was getting on. It was great to meet Duns and VFR400 there though, made us laugh saying "you look just like your profile pics, we even recognised you from the back" pmsl!! - sorry we didnt get to meet any other BM members too but those Scots laddies fancied exploring the nearby towns and once there, partied till the early hours............never stopped laughing all weekend, hope you all had a great time too and will catch up with more of you soon no doubt!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 07/09/2009 11:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email