MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out this weekend?

Ride out this weekend? - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out this weekend? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out this weekend?

Anyone fancy a rideout this weekend. Meet at Loomies or that area (That is just above Portsmouth) and go for a cabby either down to the New Forest/Coast or across to Salisbury Area. Please let me know, sorry about short notice just got back from holiday and need a ride to clear the cobwebs. I will keep an eye on this forum, you can message me through it too, if I am allowed will pop my mobile on here too, need to chat that one, they are a funny lot about email addresses and stuff.

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 28/08/2009 21:13  

Portsdown Hill the area just above Pompey (Portsmouth) What's 'go for a cabby'? You're not into 'taxi driver bashing' are ya?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2009 21:18  

@ u kwak

Update Reply
dragon @ 28/08/2009 21:21  

Yeah portsdown hill above portsmouth and going for a cabby, means to me to go for a ride around etc. Loomies in at West Meon on the A32/A272 crossroads, great biker cafe.

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 28/08/2009 21:22  

i am lost....good job i have the muggles this weekend !!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2009 21:23  

I hadn't heard of 'Loomies' til recently, on here, is it a new biker-friendly venue? Where does the name come from?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2009 21:26  

I dont know where the name comes from, but it used to be a little chef then closed down and bught by some biker friendly people who opened it up for bikers. A good Sunday you can get several hundred bikers there, probably up to 5 or 6 hundred.

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 28/08/2009 22:02  

Sounds like the cafe/bar we have up here in Leeds called 'Squires' hundreds of bikers gather there, busiest days are Wednesday evening and Sunday in the day, various events such as bike shows, auto jumbles and live music. We need more of these scattered about all over the place. Enjoy your ride out ACN

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2009 22:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email