MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Riding from the North to the Ure Rally

Riding from the North to the Ure Rally - Forums [Biker Match] Riding from the North to the Ure Rally - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Riding from the North to the Ure Rally

Anyone travelling south past Durham on the Friday to the Ure Welcome Rally who fancies meeting up with a few of us on the way down, shout up!

If it's your first rally and you're in two minds cos you're on your bill there's plenty of us in the same boat so get yourself booked up and enjoy the weekend!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 28/08/2009 20:21  

*Refresh*

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/08/2009 23:48  

Hi Rk will be travellng down from Glasgow, would love to meet up for the ride down but not yet sorted my timings out. Will get back to you if you give me your timings then i can adjust mine. Thanks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2009 02:06  

Wow Celtic that's a huge blank post, how did you manage that?

Sumo and Blade are stoppin at mine Thurs night so I won't know until they get here what the arrangements are for setting off Friday. You've got my number mate, give me a call Thursday night or PM me your number and I'll call you once it's sorted

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 30/08/2009 09:43  

Sorry about the blank postmust have been a blonde moment. Do we know if there is anyone other than me who is this far north, and going to the Rally?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2009 12:38  

Celtic I was contacted a few weeks back by 'others' travelling down but can't remember who they were

You'd be welcome to come down the night before and stop here with us lot or get here for your breakfast on Friday morning mate. I'll stick a post in the rally thread to see if anyone responds

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 30/08/2009 17:15  

Hi RK any comebacks yet re others travelling down

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 17:18  

Not a peep Celtic, you must be the only attendee from bonny Scotland mate

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 01/09/2009 20:31  

Ah well two hour'ish solo drive, I will either meet you en route or see you there, I will get back to you later. Mick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 20:35  

and what a beautiful place to be from, ride safe Celtic and see you both at Ure

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 01/09/2009 20:36  

No probs Mick, if you fancy a cuppa n bacon sarnie on the way down, let me know mate

See you there too Nutkin, hope you bring some of them special cookies everyone seems to be talking about, feeling all left out here

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 01/09/2009 20:49  

lol, best get baking then, hope Hulls trailer can take the weight of them then lmao

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 01/09/2009 20:52  

Thanks RK i will have my plan in place for Wed evening so will give you a shout then. And see you there too Nutkin (save me a cookie as well). Mick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 20:54  

Sorry RK, I'd already booked for Stormin, so won't be travelling South to Boroughbridge . Will meet up with you all another time though!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 01/09/2009 20:57  

the cookers going on as I type........

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 01/09/2009 20:57  

No probs Flame. I think i've committed to a cuppa for you n BC later this month

Nice one Nutkin, love me bickies

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 01/09/2009 21:14  

I'll look forward to that one RK!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 01/09/2009 21:19  

Anyone want some square slice sausages, potatoe scones or plain bread brought down? or any other Scottish delicacy if i have room i will bring it. Mick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 21:20  

Mick I love proper scottish shortbread and square sausages mate, great for cooking and make gorgeous sarnies

The sausage that is

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 01/09/2009 21:22  

Already on the packing list

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 21:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email