MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

puddle jumping!

puddle jumping! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] puddle jumping! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

puddle jumping!

u wait till u meet charlie the hurricane,specially if he's had some chocolate!! thanx 4 his star gwen,other kids are jealous now cos charlie got a msg!!xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/01/2007 10:11  

to witchest's other children............. hyia you lot hope your all ok, keep charlie off the choccie especially the choccie coated in blue, red and yellow and little gems they used to send my son wappy !!!!! hope your all enjoying the rain, it sounds like you've got a cool mum so dont forget loads of hugs to her and charlie. see ya all luv aunty storm XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ps. am not a aunt to any kids so go around adopting nieces and nephews !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 11/01/2007 10:28  

Hey Charlie.............. Bet I can make a better snow angel than you can.... you just wait for the snow.... show me what you can do. Say hello to the other kids for me willya Charlie? Big hug from Big Rube

Update Reply
rubecula @ 11/01/2007 10:30  

hugs from auntie rc to

Update Reply
RC @ 11/01/2007 11:36  

charlie sitting on my knee wiv very big grin and sparkly eyes now! thanx u guys,my kids are very impressed wiv their msgs! BIG HUGS TO AUNTY STORM AN AUNTY RC AND BIG RUBE FROM JAMES,ELLIE,CHARLIE AND SAM.XXXX

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/01/2007 12:46  

dont! i might show my softy side. hope it snows for all the kids young & old,be nice for most of us with kids to meet up sometime so all the kids can get to know each other too, & while those with out kids aint looking us parents could shoot of down the pub for a break,

Update Reply
Oggy @ 11/01/2007 13:20  

Ellie and Sam, Charlie and James. So glad you could join our games. Hope we can meet you all one day. We all have a party and your mum can pay. Lots of cake, ice cream and jelly. For James and Charlie and Sam and Ellie.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 11/01/2007 15:13  

brill idea oggy,how bout a picnic in the summer? rube,ur a star! will def make u jelly an ice cream one day! probly invite u to one of the kids parties as the entertainer!!!xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/01/2007 15:56  

the next generation of bikers lol , yeah lets all get together for a party in the park!

Update Reply
RC @ 11/01/2007 16:53  

bradgate park in leicestershire is nice.

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/01/2007 16:57  

lets try n sort summet out then for the summer when its the 6 week hols what do ya say?

Update Reply
RC @ 11/01/2007 16:59  

we say YES!!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/01/2007 17:06  

wooooooohooooooooooo we say yes tooooooooooooo lol

Update Reply
RC @ 11/01/2007 17:08  

would be a great idea for a bikers picnic instead of a teddy bears one lol

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 12/01/2007 08:16  

it would wouldnt it? i bet all our kids will find they have mad parents in common 4 one thing anyway!!x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 12/01/2007 08:33  

yeah i agree with ya there hun my son thinks im barmey pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 12/01/2007 08:38  

if i can find a chauffer or win on the lottery an be able to rent one by then im up for it !!!!! hey rc we could hire a limo to get us there !!!!!!!! but not the neighbours one ehhhhhh

Update Reply
storm @ 12/01/2007 14:13  

good idea Storm then we could arrive in style pmsl

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 13/01/2007 03:22  

You girls have loads of style already............ you even know where the Olde Worlde Pubs are.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 13/01/2007 06:48  

we could find somewhere easy to get to by train or bus? i cant drive and with 4 kids its not easy to get anywhere! maybe we should just have the picnic in my garden!!! or one of my dads fields!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 13/01/2007 09:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email