MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello.. I'm a Newbie!

Hello.. I'm a Newbie! - Forums [Biker Match] Hello.. I'm a Newbie! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello.. I'm a Newbie!

Just thought i would say a big loud 'HELLOOOO' to all on the site! I'm Ali and pleased to have found this site...it feels very friendly so far.. I'm hoping to make some new friends and get some advice along the way about buying my Harley Sportster (yippee!!). Hope to hear from some of you... sent lots of nods! Bye for now.. Ali xx aka 'leather'n'lace'

Update Reply
leathernlace @ 19/08/2009 15:31  

Hi Ali Welcome to BM Have you got any pics of your tattoo work? check out the events and forums and see if you can get along to any meets. Hold tight and have fun

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/08/2009 15:43  

hey Ali - welcome to BM - you'll have fun & as Kaz says check out the events pages

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 19/08/2009 15:48  

Hi Ali Welcome to the mad house, enjoy and make yourself at home BJ xxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/08/2009 15:51  

Welcome Ali. All good advice... Hold tight If you're a rally go-er, check out the forums for the "1st Ure Welcome" rally, organised by some of the nice folks on here. Or alternatively, have a look at www.thefriendlybikers.co.uk for more rally information. Have fun, and ride safe. Ian

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 19/08/2009 15:54  

Hi Ali welcome to the looney bin. A great site with great people Its made a difference to my life all for the better. Enjoy Lin x

Update Reply
moonstone @ 19/08/2009 16:01  

Hiya Ali Welcome to the mad house! x

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 19/08/2009 17:11  

Hi ali and welcome, this site has also helped me no end ova the last yr and i have made sum gud freinds thro it, hope u do as well. x

Update Reply
drobess @ 19/08/2009 17:25  

Hi Ali welcome to the site.... we're all a bit mad on here but we are a good bunch lol By the way I sold my sportster a couple of weeks ago .... hope you enjoy yours

Update Reply
jabecs @ 19/08/2009 17:50  

hey welcome to the site ali, i have not long got rid of my sportster, so if you need any advice just pm me, enjoy. Ian ps...i know where jaybecs harley is in leicestershire, its a cracker

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2009 20:30  

Hi ali Ive still got and love my Sportster to bits so if you want any advice you can ask me too. Be only too glad to help if I can.

Update Reply
babyharley @ 19/08/2009 20:53  

Welcome Ali Hope you enjoy your stay here

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 19/08/2009 21:25  

Hi Ali - welcome to BM

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 19/08/2009 21:28  

Hi leathernlace and welcome to the site

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/08/2009 21:33  

wow... i was'nt expecting sooo many friendly Hello's! I feel 'at home' already! Thankyou so much guys.. i love the site and hope to make many friends. Can't wait to get on my Harley and meet up with some of you! I will post some more Tattoo pics as and when do them.. i have a Tribal Dragon to complete (6hrs solid work on Sun and still not quite finished) and also have a customer requesting the 'Ghostbusters' logo! That will be a fun one to do. I also Tattoo myself, i will add my own to my profile also. Once again Thankyou for the warm welcome.. being slightly unhinged myself, i will fit in just right !! lol. Ali xxx

Update Reply
leathernlace @ 19/08/2009 22:33  

*waves to leathernlace* >Nightster rider< One piece of advice to potential Harley owner - WHEN you get your new bike RIDE the damn thing!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 19/08/2009 23:00  

Unhinged-perfect-evening Ali welcome to B.M,a great retreat for the *slightly unhinged* not long before you are gently pushed over the edge(you won,t even notice it happening!)enjoy it!

Update Reply
old red @ 19/08/2009 23:01  

Hi ! You were at least honest about being unhinged.You want to buy a tractor ? Look what you made me do now ? Your obviously a trouble maker as well.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/08/2009 06:55  

Tut tut jockwalian, behave now ya little devil lol Leathernlace I forgot to mention the nice white jacket with shiny buckles round the back, it's in the cupboard in the chat room we've all got one; and if you should need a 'blonde' wig I'll knit you one

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/08/2009 10:06  

17 posts until someone mentions a tractor? Come on people, standards are slipping!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 20/08/2009 10:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email