MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello.. I'm a Newbie!

Hello.. I'm a Newbie! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Hello.. I'm a Newbie! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello.. I'm a Newbie!

What standards? OMG we have STANDARDS? WHERE? *Mutters* no one tells me anything >>>> sulk couch >>>>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/08/2009 10:26  

thinks,'how far is Gloucester?' looks in mirror ,reality check,goes into deep depression!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/08/2009 10:35  

Aw, c'mon TM! You are a hunky studmuffin and you know it!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 20/08/2009 10:47  

Ooer TeeCee lol seems like a nice boy I love that word studmuffin, well it's got food in it Yea c'mon Tango stop putting yourself down

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/08/2009 10:52  

ok back up on my feet! right! where's the pl..... who mentioned Massey ferguson's? [how big is jock?]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/08/2009 11:10  

Eh? Is there a translator in the house? lol Oh I got it lol (blonde moment) (that's a personal question, I cannot answer)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/08/2009 11:12  

Awh ! Come on ! I had just finished my last night shift (off for 4 days now) i was on a high ! I`m normally very well mannered and quite quiet really but i couldn`t resist.She is probably a very nice lady, just a bit misguided in life ! As for you TM ?? Nobody has complained !!! Laughed a lot but never complained

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/08/2009 12:37  

hello there and welcome to the BH....Im relatively new here too and it is realy ace! I have met so many nice folk already it is fantastic....going to my first rally in durham but am planing loads more all thanx to this site, I hope you get as much out of it as I have.........enjoy it and try the chat awesome!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/08/2009 22:07  

hi everyone my name's glen and i'm a newbie here, but i heard it's a great site and there are lots of great bike buddies to meet on here. any fellow rocket 3 riders out there?

Update Reply
rocket rider @ 24/08/2009 02:05  

Welcome RR hope you enjoy the site and yes, some great bike buddies here too so you heard right! Not a rocket rider, a Harley rider now so all sorts on here - still all bikers together though! Enjoy, have fun and play nicely..........welcome to the nut house lmao!!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 24/08/2009 11:07  

hi baby harley and thanks for the welcome :)

Update Reply
rocket rider @ 24/08/2009 12:09  

HI RR Welcome to the mad house, pull up a straight jacket pick a padded cell and have fun BJ xxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/08/2009 12:44  

hi RR

my absolute favourite bike in the world ever, ever, ever, ever...............

even considered re mortgaging to buy one for my daughter, (I dont ride)

Welcomne to BM

x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2009 19:33  

Check out the events RR....try and get to some of the meets..... cant wait for the URE rally

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2009 19:35  

thanks guys for the warm welcome jackie..love the pic...you have no excuse with those specs for not seeing something pull out on you!! lol purrfectkat...flattery usually gets you everywhere!! ian...will do mate...but can't see it this summer as i'm having some work done on my bike by taylormade, but definately next season

Update Reply
rocket rider @ 25/08/2009 01:24  

LOL, i have giggled my way thru this thread.. love it, so funny. Still working on lots of Tats for my Harley Hugger... I WILL get it!! Might end up with hand cramp from hours of Tattooing but will get me in practise for polishing my beloved bike... I feel at home already, the site is fab.. very friendly, and so mad.. its ace! I already own the white buckled jacket thanks.. also my room is lovely and softly padded for me to bounce off.. but could do with a knitted blonde wig.. how much? Can you buy em on ebay??!!! BTW Tangoman... ur loverly!! Mwahhhh xxxx

Update Reply
leathernlace @ 25/08/2009 04:13  

PML no charge, just have to be a member of B M to qualify. You won't find 'em on ebay cos those who try to flog 'em (no pun intended) will be chastised severely, and I bet there are many guys on here who would love to do the chastising Down boys!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/08/2009 16:16  

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/08/2009 16:38  

Dammit! Now I have competition for TM's affection....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 25/08/2009 17:06  

well its the distance thingy innit!!![not to mention she's younger and prettier!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/08/2009 17:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email