MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Chit Chat in Event Threads

Chit Chat in Event Threads (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Chit Chat in Event Threads (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Chit Chat in Event Threads

got to say cassie it read like an attack to me so it will to others, this is getting extremely personal. Thought we all learned from the last experience! We all know Ian and drivel are one and the same

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 15/08/2009 00:01  

hey lets not get to serious here its just a bit of fun

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/08/2009 00:02  

Also can't understand how a member of 6 months can tell a member of two years that the site is getting anything.I would respectfully suggest that if you don't like this site(as your constant moaning about anything and evreything) you leave it to the members who enjoy it and go and find something more suited to you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2009 00:02  

Here we go again.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2009 00:04  

Rusty,earlier this evening,as you well know,there was confusion between yourself and Ian over which event you were talking about.This only happens when people turn event postings into general ones.Ian was asking how to get his rally ticket when it is clearly stated several times throughout the thread but lost amongst drivel.Drivel by the way is a legitimate word and not exclusively for describing Ians posts.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2009 00:07  

cassie wasn't it you that suggested personal remarks were kept personal ie PM's. Pots n kettles are rattling about here!

I said in an earlier thread there was a hierarchy based on 'length of service' it's rearing its head here. 'Respect' is earned from good communication not a clock!

Suggest everyone shake hands and talk elsewhere if you need to get personal.

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 15/08/2009 00:08  

Yeah too right Rick,i'm not sitting back and taking c**p from bad mannered opinionated people again.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2009 00:10  

I did indeed Rusty,but if you care to actually read the thread you will find i made no personal remarks until it was inferred publicaly that i was being ignorant and unfriendly.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2009 00:12  

YUP!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 15/08/2009 00:13  

I remember the rally crap that was flinging about before it was deleted and it was coming from all sides. So like RK says,keep it to pm's else Matt will have to go around deleting stuff again.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2009 00:13  

which i tried to do, i have only been on here six months cassie, and i respect the fact that alot of people have been on longer, but i only ever try to have a laugh, re drivel it was matt who gave me that nick name, i am not leaving a site just because one member does not or apperas not to like me, i tried to talk via a pm, but its been brought out in a open chat, i dont see to remember that i moan about everything just participate in issues,post banter , chat and try to enjoy the site.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2009 00:13  

we may as well ask for this thread to be removed if eveyone agrees

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2009 00:15  

Your idea of enjoyment Ian isn't evreyone elses,and it was you who made public that a pm had not been responded to after an hour,boo****hoo,some of us have a life

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2009 00:15  

Shouldn't all this be on the wot made me angry thread. you'll have kwak out of her bed in a bit.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 15/08/2009 00:16  

What was this thread about again????????

Update Reply
micksaway @ 15/08/2009 00:19  

i am not carrying on with these insults cassie.....as i have a life

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2009 00:19  

cassie n ian, do the right thing and move your mud flinging off the thread or Matts gonna kick yo asses!

Bet she's there ready to pounce now blues

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 15/08/2009 00:21  

Can we stop the bickering please. If it does not stop I'll kill the whole thread because I can't be bothered to sift through the thread deleting individual posts.

Update Reply
Phil @ 15/08/2009 00:21  

Don't think so Ian,your very fond of removing editing posts when it suits you.I say we treat the membership on here as the adults they are and allow them to make their own minds up.I am entitled to my opinion just as much as anyone else.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2009 00:21  

I think it should be on a what made you laugh thread.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/08/2009 00:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email