MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Chit Chat in Event Threads

Chit Chat in Event Threads (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Chit Chat in Event Threads (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Chit Chat in Event Threads

thought we were going to have the date and link to events in the title? maybe i got that wrong

Update Reply
julie j @ 14/08/2009 22:42  

kwak you got a stutter, as jackie says any nore than about 8 peeps in chat and you cant keep up, what is the problem with the banter on threads, if people want to read the events thread, wont they just go to events and not a open thread

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2009 22:43  

I can't keep up with 5 people in the chatroom never mind 50 so i'll end up with noone to talk to!

Its like I know you too drobs cos we've done a bit of bantering, feel like we're being a bit cattle herded here!!

Howay kwak this doesn't sound like you!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/08/2009 22:49  

RK

It wasnt me that prodded you honest lol

oops sorry off track again, damn this brain of mine

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/08/2009 22:52  

*As you were then.*

You got your sarnt major head on kwak

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/08/2009 22:53  

BJ you're off topic, go stand in the corner right now

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/08/2009 22:54  

Proof that some don't read posts properly, I said keep on topic in EVENT THREADS, as in an event, not ALL topics. This topic isn't an event, it's about chit chat / banter in event topics. 'Cattle herded'? Wasn't meant to be that way I was just trying to make it easier for everyone and not just the selfish few.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/08/2009 22:58  

Ok i'll stand in the corner, but can i hum its so boring over there

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/08/2009 22:58  

Ooh kwak! Selfish eh Beggin your pardon maam

I'd love to know how many peeps complain about chit chat tho, why don't you start a new thread kwak n let peeps air their views on it, could be very interestin to us newbies who might not be understanding the protocol of a site like this

BJ theres no priveledges in the naughty corner

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/08/2009 23:07  

Ok after all You are the Daddy lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/08/2009 23:08  

RK Kwak just did start a thread about chit chat doh !!!! this is it

(geeze theres no helping some people)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/08/2009 23:09  

Oh yes doh!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/08/2009 23:10  

Any know of any events coming up

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 14/08/2009 23:20  

sorry Bb thats the wrong conversation for this thread! This is just general chit chat, you'd best go to an EVENT thread

sorry kwak, just fell outta me mouth lol

Have a look at the events page Bb, you'll be dead welcome at any of them mate

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/08/2009 23:35  

Have to agree kwak,Event threads should be kept clear,case in point Ian,you had to ask how to go about getting ure welcome ticket when its actually posted at least 6 times throughout thread.Just go's to prove that when a thread becomes cluttered with drivel no one can be bothered to read it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2009 23:37  

Don't worry about site protocol rk,nobody else seems to bother with it anymore

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2009 23:39  

So there used to be a protocol then cassie? be interesting to know peoples views on what it was as it would show how this site has changed and very relevant to this thread

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/08/2009 23:47  

cassie, your last but one post was a straight attack at me, have we not the right to post what we want drivel or not, this web site is getting way too serious, i have even pm,d you to ask if the bickering can stop to whick you have not replied, and also it would be nice if we could actually be friends

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2009 23:49  

Not everyone likes chartrooms and if your not a fast typist or reader then you can't keep up. forum threads are also a conduit for chit chat. It allows people who don't get on-line very often to still participate. Chit chat on and event thread also has the knock on effect that when people meet up at the event there are pre-made topics of conversation.

Update Reply
Phil @ 14/08/2009 23:57  

Ian,don't know how you read that as an attack you i was simply using your post as an example as how the serious stuff gets lost amongst the 'chit chat'.have not replyed to your pm yet as i'm really busy tonight firming up rally plans.I don't appreciate your using me to elicit sympathy or boost your karma or whatever it is your trying to do and by the way,i like friends who are friends regardless and not ones who sulk if i don't agree with them. As for rights,no you don't have the right to post whatever you want,you are supposed to respect others and their views/wants.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2009 23:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email