MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

passenger vs pillion !!

passenger  vs  pillion !! - Forums [Biker Match] passenger  vs  pillion !! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

passenger vs pillion !!

mind started to wander (its the nomadic brain cell!) and ended up perusing things you can do in a c*r(think thats a swear word on here!) and ditto as a pillion ; *comb hair and apply lippy vs wtf is a hairdo anyway! *sleep (cos bored as hell!) vs flyin'! yeah! *not wearing the right outfit vs sweaty leathers saves botherin' *holding hands vs enjoying those rumble strips (you know what I mean girls!!) . . ... ooh er!! All of a sudden minds gone blank!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 10/08/2009 17:27  

hahaha Nice one Alice... Sitting slumped in passenger seat vs Stella Grip(TM)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 10/08/2009 17:32  

Shame on you Alice, a bit gender biased isn't it. What happened to equal opportunity?

Update Reply
prof @ 10/08/2009 18:57  

come on alice, you're letting the side down, course us ladies can mutitask & apply lippy whilst pillion.

Update Reply
jonesie @ 10/08/2009 19:13  

sat in traffic or singin in & out those silly cars (in my case with eyes shut )

Update Reply
nina @ 10/08/2009 19:13  

Would that be the Gary Numan track you are singing Nina?

Update Reply
prof @ 10/08/2009 19:24  

Shame on you Alice, a bit gender biased isn't it. What happened to equal opportunity?

I'm sure Alice would gladly lend you her lippy if you fancy trying out her theory Prof

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/08/2009 19:46  

I can sing as loud as I like under my helmet and no one tells me to shut the F up!. I just love it. Would be better if I had an intercom tho

Update Reply
moonstone @ 10/08/2009 19:53  

Intercom???How else are us blokes supposed to get some peace and quiet??

Update Reply
pondlife @ 10/08/2009 20:05  

This is why I love driving the lorry late at night, it's lorry-oke in my cab especially when driving round the brum area, late night radio is normally of the power ballads variety so I belt it out!

Update Reply
jonesie @ 10/08/2009 20:13  

Thanks Alice, have to rember to ride the rumble strips with u on the back. Does it work for you other girls

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/08/2009 20:49  

Pillion - just so i can hold on tight (gotta let u fellas think us girlies are a little scared) Bikeabill - not gonna tell ya, wouldnt want u petitioning the council to get lots of rumble strips put down in Hull... lol

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 10/08/2009 21:04  

wonder if y can get tyres with built in rumblestrips?

Update Reply
julie j @ 10/08/2009 21:09  

The white lines on the sides of motorways now have ridges in them to wake up any dozing drivers if they wander onto them! Much the same as a rumble strip but hundreds of miles long MWAHAHAHA

Update Reply
pondlife @ 10/08/2009 21:16  

reet, am altering me motorway technique as soon as i get the chancewhat do we reckon is the optimum speed, am i just gonna have to have a play till i get it right

Update Reply
julie j @ 10/08/2009 21:33  

PMSL at JJ...good girl way to go!.... I can do most things pillion...have had 26yrs practise! LOL I must admit I cannot do one thing nowadays ride and be pillion at the same time!! (I can hear you muttering smart g*t!!!) well it is true....I must admit I cannot wait to get a man to go pilly with me when I eventually get my bigger bike...will be interesting to see where he will hold on to!!! Rumble strips...I was a Harley virgin til I went pilly on a Roadster...oooh lost it all over again!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 10/08/2009 21:40  

Dont ride in Hull but could do with some on N.Y. moors, did 200 miles up there yesterday did't se any

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/08/2009 21:41  

ah but they have cattle grids there!!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 10/08/2009 21:45  

<----- grabs helmet, jumps on back of nearest bike and asks him ever so nicely to do the speed limit (yeah right) on the white lines of the motorway, whilst pretending to hang on for dear life!... sorted... ( just so me and julie can compare optimum speed results, that is)

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 10/08/2009 21:48  

Well it will save on batteries!!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 10/08/2009 21:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email