MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires 2nd aug

Squires 2nd aug  - Forums [Biker Match] Squires 2nd aug  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires 2nd aug

weather man say dry possible sun on sunday just wondering if any one fancies a ride out / cuppa to squires( sherburn on elmit ) ?

Update Reply
nina @ 01/08/2009 02:26  

When did he say that Nina? he's a lickle liar Tommy The forecast I've seen says rain til Tuesday means my ruddy grass will be over long again!! with any luck I'll have DIED of boredom before the grass needs cutting I've got a mate of Nitro's coming over to look at my bike tomorrow to see if he wants to buy it. I hope it stays dry then you can get over to Squires

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/08/2009 15:31  

he said it yesterday evenin kwak honest rain today sat (so far thats rite ) Sunday sunshine soooo fingers crossed

Update Reply
nina @ 01/08/2009 16:29  

Hope it stays dry Nina ... I think I saw the same weather man Kwak did ... mond you the one I saw said it would be dry this afternoon ... he lied its piddleing down here

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 01/08/2009 16:35  

hey pootle partner, count me in! What about making a day of it, weather permitting and going a bit further afield? or even for an hour or so, as its short notice? What do you say people?

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/08/2009 16:48  

Anyone wanting to have a pootle further North than Squires, then the Ridewell event is on at Stockton on Tees. It's a great event put on by Cleveland plod and has stunt shows and candy floss. Anyone not knowing how to get there can pm me and we can always meet up and I can show you the way to it.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 01/08/2009 22:05  

Hi All Forcast i seen said sunny and dry on the west coast , Thinking of going to Langollin bike show in the morning ,any one else fancy it ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2009 22:11  

LOL Blade I've just asked you, in Ian's 'what are ya doing today' thread what you'll be doing in Wales. Now I know. Nina, the forecast this morning has it dry here, no doubt you already know that lol Hope you had a good ride out, you lucky woman.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/08/2009 12:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email