MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

ianhg1971 - leaving for a while

ianhg1971 -  leaving for a while - Forums [Biker Match] ianhg1971 -  leaving for a while - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

ianhg1971 - leaving for a while

hi folks, just like to say, a huge thanks to everyone who i have got to know on line on bm, however i have decided to leave the site when my subscrition expires in two weeks, for a few months, i am not going into the whys and wheres, but i would like to thank matt for the few genuine people i have got to know, and you know who you are and we will keep in touch, take care all, have fun and ride safe.....bye for now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2009 18:49  

Best of luck and see you back soon...you can't get rid of us that easily!

Update Reply
Wills @ 29/07/2009 18:51  

Hey you!

Don't tell me i've got to put that *kin tent back in the shed again? I thought you were coming out to play in September!!

You'll still be welcome mate no matter what you're up to so keep in touch through the site if not on it, good luck Ian

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/07/2009 18:57  

thanks rk, i aint going into the politics, just need a break will pm you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2009 19:00  

U will be missed Ian, dont stay away 2 long xxx

Update Reply
drobess @ 29/07/2009 19:04  

Ian mate, why?? We've met a couple of times now and you're a nice bloke. It would be a shame if you left. I've seen other posts on other threads and I know that anything that you may have felt was petty or aggressive wasn't in any way intended as such. I know this because I know the people involved very well, they're good mates of mine and I can promise you that I'm only good mates with people I believe are genuine. So give it another shot buddy and hang around for a bit longer at least. As I've said to you before, come along to a couple of BM meets and you can meet these people for yourself and see how genuine they are.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 29/07/2009 19:07  

where we gonna get the drivel from now??

Update Reply
pondlife @ 29/07/2009 19:20  

Ian.. having spoken to you, I think I know your reasons, I'm not going to beg you to stay, but as Geoff says, certainly all of the people that have been on the 'Thanks' thread are genuinely good people and like Geoff, I certainly wouldn't be friends with them if they weren't. Let's stop the bickering. As its been stated before, there are many many occasions where events etc have occurred and only certain people have attended and the people involved have discussed it.... why should anyone one get upset about us talking about the good time we had? If people weren't there, then so what? sorry if that sounds harsh, its not meant to ...its just a bit tiresome when we have to justify something like that? So please don't take offence, as for being agressive, I think you have interpreted that that wrong way.. As always the written word can be misinterpreted and often is. The best way to get to know people is to meet them, and get to know them properly. You say you are not renewing your subs... you still have 2 weeks to change your mind, why don't you just take a step back, rethink and chill. * This is not an attack on you, just me putting my two penneth in..agen*

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/07/2009 19:21  

I totally agree with Geoff on this on Ian, you're a nice bloke and it would be a great shame if you were to leave. Naturally you have your reasons, but hurry back (if you do decide to leave) 'cos we will miss you (honestly).

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 29/07/2009 19:24  

kaz, i was not referring to your gang of people you went away with, i am just taking the back seat, i am not going to air feelings on the post, only to say thanks to friends.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2009 19:59  

Can i have yr karma???

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 29/07/2009 20:05  

ok.. sorry if I got that wrong.. bad case of misinterpretation again. Think all this rains soggied mi brain! lol You know me..owt for a quiet life.. so I aint saying no more.... maybe.. possibly..probably... ohh I'm female ffs.. gotta have mi say now and agen!! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/07/2009 20:07  

We had a great time and you weren't invited nah nah na nah nah!

One word...........sensitivity

I don't know any of you peeps but I can imagine that people who do and didn't get an invite might be feeling a little put out. Surely that's understandable??

Nuff said

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/07/2009 20:14  

Oh RK!!! behave..!! This particular thread is about Ian's choice not to renew his subs!! Grrrrr..... somebody gaffa tape mi fingers!! lol Reet..clarify.. Ian wishes not to renew his subs..for reasons he wishes not to disclose, I presume then, that this thread is for people to wish him luck etc... so best we don't keep bickering about 'other things' RK... consider your danny's slapped! and stop hijacking this thread! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/07/2009 20:24  

aw Ian pls come back soon , i will plump the cushions and give the throne a tickle with me feather duster now and again, whilst you are awayI`ve really enjoyed chatting to you and hope that we still get to meet up at some point.

Update Reply
julie j @ 29/07/2009 20:26  

aaaww Ian, been there done that and come back again and here I am thinking you're just down the road, seem pretty harmless, a bit barmy but would be good to meet for rideouts as and when the weather and time allows! Then I find out you're off for a while!!! As I recall last time, there will always be the mad/bad/sad or down right aggravating individuals on here as well as out there in real life but gotta ignore/say your bit or simply just develop thick skin!!! As a former mod on here, I often saw and heard more than I wanted to but Matt runs a good safe site and in general, the ppl and the content is brill!!! Anyway, your choice although alot of ppl echoing how much they will miss you. If you wish, it would still be nice to have the odd rideout as and when but take care and all the best whatever your reasons and what you choose to do.

Update Reply
babyharley @ 29/07/2009 20:28  

Hi Ian , gonna miss your posts even if only for one day! silly jokes..drivel..and serious posts . Dont stay away buddy , cheers exc

Update Reply
excalibur @ 29/07/2009 20:35  

Karey, wait till I see you at the Virgin Rally! lol

Ian, with an offer like that from Julie, I'll pay your subs mate

I've said before you talk to everybody and anybody and it's people like you that keep the site going for new people like me, good luck with whatever you decide to do

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/07/2009 20:39  

Sorry you are deciding to leave BM..I understand why you must be feeling this way..but us friends are there for you no matter what!!! I will miss you on here...but we will always be friends off the site! The girls and I just love you and your lovely children!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 29/07/2009 20:51  

hi ian,only just become a full member recently,and have enjoyed your posts and chat,hope you come back soon,ride safe and take care,minger

Update Reply
minger @ 29/07/2009 21:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email