MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

ianhg1971 - leaving for a while

ianhg1971 -  leaving for a while (2) - Forums [Biker Match] ianhg1971 -  leaving for a while (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

ianhg1971 - leaving for a while

Ian

Please dont leave me in the hands of RK lol

I shall miss u my wee nemisis xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/07/2009 21:10  

*Please dont leave me in the hands of RK lol*

When did I have you in my hands Jackie, did I miss summat

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/07/2009 21:13  

Awww Ian... who am i gonna hit with my baseball bat now and send them horns all wonky... Sorry yr leaving matey, it's been nice knowin ya and i promise to hit you with the pink fluffy baseball bat (sorry Matt - needs must) for the next two weeks, cos i dont want you leavin with a headache!

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 29/07/2009 21:14  

Rk

sorry we did after all say we wouldnt mention that, my apologies, by the way do you want ur rubber gloves back?

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/07/2009 21:14  

Ian, if nothing else your absence will boost everyone else Karma! see you when you come back sport.

Update Reply
prof @ 29/07/2009 21:16  

Jackie,

That reminded me of when my 21 year old lad was 5 and wouldn't go anywhere without a marrigold dragging behind him and we spent half a day in Blackpool looking for a shop that sold em cos he'd left it in the car.

I've asked his fiance if he's got any rubber interests but she wasn't very forthcoming lol

You can keep the gloves along with the memory

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/07/2009 21:20  

I've only met you the once buddy,at squires when you very kindly helped us raise some coffers for the rally,and i,like geoff and many others,found you a lovely fella and hope you give it a bit more thought before you make a final decision.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2009 21:35  

Flippin'eck Ian, the lengths you go to to avoid givin me a lift!! Don't you dare bugger off, how can I confuse ya if ya not here?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/07/2009 22:01  

Bye bye Ian, I will be joining you, and not renewing my membership on the 13th August, but will stay a standard member. I have your email and MSN so will be able to keep in contact.... I have got to start saving the penies. As I can still see what is going on and I can reply to other people if they pm me,,,,

Update Reply
Puds @ 29/07/2009 22:03  

If you lot are gonna meet up ( which is ok as we are all adults) thats fine .. but if you`re keeping it secret as it seems this weekend meet was ? Don`t post about it .. because somewhere along the line . someone is gonna ask questions about it .. I totally agree with Ians post , as i feel exactly the same about the way you lot are acting Nitro, what's that all about? I is confused.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/07/2009 22:05  

Me too kwak...

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 29/07/2009 22:20  

possibly the wrong thread kwak !

Update Reply
nina @ 29/07/2009 22:22  

Yes sorry .. it was on the wrong thread .. We`ll miss you Ian in the chatroom .. you bring some humour to it

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 29/07/2009 23:03  

Ian... pleeease dont go... who are me and BJ gonna pick on now...??? The King of Drivel can't abdicate.. BJ has just bought some new towels...

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 29/07/2009 23:14  

Hi Ian,

I never met u mate but i have read most of your post your a funny guy, keep your sense of humour mate and come back soon ...

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 29/07/2009 23:25  

Hey Ian u still coming ou to play with us lot on friday night .... sorry to read your going for a while.... dont be gone too long ya hear!!!!!! (((((hugs)))))

Update Reply
jabecs @ 29/07/2009 23:40  

thanks everyone for ya kind words, i will be back in the future

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2009 07:54  

"i will be back in the future"

Ian is this your prob? can you not decide whether to be Arnie or Marty McFly lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/07/2009 10:22  

defo marty mcfly......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2009 10:23  

Does that mean u wear Calvins lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/07/2009 10:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email