MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

joke time

joke time - Forums [Biker Match] joke time - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

joke time

Blonde lottery winner A blonde went to buy a lottery ticket, and sure enough, she won! She goes to lottery headquarters to claim it and the man verifies her ticket number. The blonde says, "Great! I want my $20 million now please."The man replied, "No, sorry lady. It doesn't work that way. We give you a million today, and then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years."The blonde said, "Oh, no. I want all my money right now! I won it and I want it."Again, the man explained that she would only get a million that day and the rest during the next 19 years.The blonde, furious with the man, finally screams out, "Look, I want my money! If you're not going to give me my $20 million right now, then I want my dollar back!"

Update Reply
storm @ 31/12/2006 18:29  

Update Reply
Di @ 31/12/2006 18:44  

di they very very little !!!!!! almost not there at all shrunk in wash ithink !!!! hehehehehehehe

Update Reply
storm @ 31/12/2006 18:49  

lol u 2 are bad hahahhaa

Update Reply
RC @ 31/12/2006 18:56  

Well, not a blonde joke, but my daughter (she is 26 mind you!!) told me this one...................... a man had a £50 note tattooed on his manhood (lady so trying to be polite here lol!!) and showed his wife. She asked him why on earth he had it done. To her question he replied - "for three reasons mainly - 1. I like to see my money in my hand 2. I like to feel my money grow 3. If you're going to "blow" £50 on a regular basis you may as well stay home and do it!!!!! well, made me laugh and brightened my day!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2007 07:52  

Yet another.............. Man and woman in bedroom, man on bed reading newspaper, woman in birthday suit looking at her body critically in mirror. She asks man if he thinks her body is ok and he looks up uninterested and says yes, its fine. Then she announces she thinks her boobs are too small and is thinking about a boob job! He frowns (thinking more money again!!) and offers a suggestion. "Have you tried rubbing tissue paper between them"? She says, no I havent does it work"? To this he replies "well it's worked for your bum"!!!! yeah, naughty but made me laugh too Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2007 07:55  

Brill

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/02/2007 08:54  

classics their sandy brill

Update Reply
storm @ 26/02/2007 07:49  

Towards the end of the golf course, Larry hit his ball into the woods and found it in a patch of pretty yellow buttercups. Trying to get his ball back in play, he ended up thrashing just about every buttercup in the patch. All of a sudden ... POOF!! In a flash and puff of smoke, a little old woman appeared. She said, "I'm Mother Nature! Do you know how long it took me to make those buttercups? Just for doing what you have done, you won't have any butter for your popcorn for the rest of your life. "Better still, you won't have any butter for your toast for the rest of your life. ... As a matter of fact, you'll never have any butter for anything for the rest of your life!!!!!" Then POOF! .. she was gone! After Larry recovered from the shock, he hollered for his friend, "Henry, where are you?" Henry yells back "I'm over here in the pussy willows." Larry shouts back, "DON'T SWING, HENRY; FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T SWING!"

Update Reply
Di @ 26/02/2007 09:21  

simply classic - made me giggle, gonna send it to my little bro who's a keen golfer - just in case lol!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2007 06:21  

love it !! better becareful with any male chickens that i see then

Update Reply
wttgill @ 27/02/2007 11:02  

rotflmao @ you gill

Update Reply
Di @ 27/02/2007 14:01  

Very naughty gill, but what would you do with a rooster? LMAO

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2007 15:19  

i know wot i'd do!

Update Reply
Di @ 27/02/2007 16:00  

ERRRR PLUCK IT DI ?????????

Update Reply
storm @ 27/02/2007 16:10  

Update Reply
Di @ 27/02/2007 16:17  

Update Reply
wttgill @ 27/02/2007 18:23  

Stuff it? Or get stuffed? You lot are quite naughty on here... Shall be back for more tomorrow evening. Ciao Paul

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2007 20:32  

Quite naughty - think you mean VERY Paul lol!!! notice you're not offended or complaining and will be back for more soon tho lol!! Cant fault you lol!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2007 07:03  

Being quite restrained to be honest

Update Reply
Di @ 28/02/2007 07:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email